Character
    Zatias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Delete this please :D

Hello again.

Please delete this thread since my old one somehow re-appeared in the threads list~

Thanks a ton.
    (6)
    Last edited by Zatias; 08-27-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: delete this

Player
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Macros
    ^ pretty useful supplement to what's been posted already.
    (2)

Character
    Cymmina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Did you know that you can use <st> type targeting as a variable length pause? The macro pauses execution until you've selected a target for the 2nd line of this macro, allowing your party enough time to get in range of your buffs:

/p {Gather Together.} {Protectra} & {Shellra}
    /target <st>
    /ma "Shellra V" <me>
    /wait 8
    /ma "Protectra IV" <me>
    (5)
    In the year that I was gone, SCH went from a job no one wanted to a job that gets to use their 2-hour and go sit in the corner. I guess that's progress?

hmmm... good idea. Started using the /target <stal> and <lastst> route a while back for swapping in fastcast and such on cures. Never thought about also using an ST tag with the party buffs...did the old /wait state long enough for me to run to the front line before it fires off. Usually don't have trouble with it... but would be nice to have the control over when it actually goes off. Also opens up the chance to cancel it if you have to chunk an emergency cure or something.

I like this approach.
    (0)
    Last edited by RAIST; 08-27-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Solbadgirl
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    (1)

awww I like this title better o well congratz on your thread getting back up. (i wasn't the only one who posts got deleted dang.)
    we got gm'ed BIG TIME
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    YOU got GM'ed big time and most of the other deletes were responses that quoted YOU. Are you really that oblivious?
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    YOU got GM'ed big time and most of the other deletes were responses that quoted YOU. Are you really that oblivious?
    I read the thread the whole way through. come got editied but a good chunk got deleted. (mine included, well not all of mine) if it is just a quote they would just edit the quote not delete the whole post. :3
    And the original post that started it is still up. (aka the first post I posted in that thread) Anyway I thought it was silly to see all the deleted posts just wasn't to make a funny comment not trying to pick a fight ^^;;
    (0)