Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    All Ustusemi used to absorb AOE magic with 1 shadow. It would be nice to have a Job trait that when NIN was set to main job Utsusemi would be like the old Ustusemi and absorb AOE magic.

A Job Trait like that and adding :San would be cake and eating it too.
    (0)

Character
    Katoplepa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Utsu:San = God Mode
    I don't think SE will add this, maybe with merit at 99 if they will introduce new and powerfull NMs/Bcnms/etc.

p.s.
    you talk about Iga Khyan+2 , you right, but before, you have to drop that damn piece in Vunkerl !!!
    never won 1 at lot in months, damn me !!!
    if you are about to trash one on Sylph, send me a tell ... ^^"
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    San does not need to be added and really shouldn't be added after the addition of Iga Kyahan +2. Jubaku: Ni is long overdue. I don't even cast Jubaku: Ichi because the casting time and proc rate are awful.
    I find jubuka: ichi very useful. Those paralyzes procs can make a big difference.

I wouldn't be mad at a jubuka ni though. I mean even if its in the merit category like RDM is now with para II
    (0)

Character
    Harukusan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vraelia View Post
    This is what I was wanting San for. I am tired of AoEs destroying shadows. It is actually annoying when you JUST casted a Utsusemi spell, and the mob casts a AoE Spell and take away your Shadows RIGHT after you casted it. I am sure everyone will agree on this, that San would be useful in this case.
    Possible solutions that aren't so unreasonable:
    1) Attack faster and harder and interrupt the spells
    2) Lead the spells or AoE TP abilities with Ichi so it casts just after shadows are removed
    3) Fire your mage for their inability to cast Stun
    4) If your target is immune to Stun, refer to #2

Adding another shadow to our arsenal sounds fancy, but I think we've been spoiled enough with Iga Kyahan +2.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2