Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    nope i read it ... most post's are blah not sitting here reading 24 pages of spam about a thf knife thats just fine for what it does. You want th gear u where th stuff then swap. is simple. i want guard gear i wear guard gear... sure there better but you are wearing it for utility of th not to beat stuff up with. Thus even if its weak it procing th is what matters even if it was a lv 1 piece gear with th. I would pop on start then swap it out.

It is very simple I believe and think Th gear shouldnt be full time ever. Doesnt need to be and If that is your boat to float then its fine. If i wantr th on something Ill take the lose of damage or w/e and use that for my th procing till i do then swap on something better. Same idea whould be if i macro in all my steal gear. Its situaltion not ment to be fulltime. Macro swap = core of equipment perfection.
    (0)
    Last edited by Morgantisthedon; 11-19-2011 at 06:02 AM.

Man, it's pretty sweet that Dancing Edge can get 25% TP back when it lands all 5 hits. My Asuran Fists must have really shitty Accuracy, I've never gotten more than 20% TP back from that 8-hit WS in my life.

At least his username is pretty dead on.

[Protip 1: A 6-hit Dancing Edge returns 13 TP, assuming you're getting 4.8TP/hit in TP phase]

[Protip 2: The TP mod for Dancing Edge only adds an Accuracy Bonus, not a penalty. If you have capped or near-capped acc already, extra TP is worthless]

[Protip 3: Don't post RL card unless you have pics to back it up, and a life story about how many hours a week you spend at the gym. Personally, I work out about 15 hours a week. How about you?]
    (3)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    [Protip 3: Don't post RL card unless you have pics to back it up, and a life story about how many hours a week you spend at the gym. Personally, I work out about 15 hours a week. How about you?]
    I already had to give one retard-speech today, I won't shy away from another one for that guy.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgantisthedon View Post
    nope i read it ... most post's are blah not sitting here reading 24 pages of spam about a thf knife thats just fine for what it does. You want th gear u where th stuff then swap. is simple. i want guard gear i wear guard gear... sure there better but you are wearing it for utility of th not to beat stuff up with. Thus even if its weak it procing th is what matters even if it was a lv 1 piece gear with th. I would pop on start then swap it out.

It is very simple I believe and think Th gear shouldnt be full time ever. Doesnt need to be and If that is your boat to float then its fine. If i wantr th on something Ill take the lose of damage or w/e and use that for my th procing till i do then swap on something better. Same idea whould be if i macro in all my steal gear. Its situaltion not ment to be fulltime. Macro swap = core of equipment perfection.
    Thanks for the recap on how TH gear works. This thread is about making a new dagger that works better. Not about how the current one works. Not about whether you think we need one. Please stop derailing the thread.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Someone just said that a few pages ago and we collectively tore them a new one, and they're still leaking all over this thread (as you can witness yourself). And it's not because it's wrong. It's not. Not at all. That was never the issue. And that is the problem. You just don't get what the issue is, what this thread is about. If you wanna come in here and spread your wisdom, a solution to all our problems, you better read what the problem actually is, this is borderline insulting. Do you really think all the thieves in here are so retarded that they don't know that they can't swap out TH gear after they land a hit? I'm not even gonna tell you what the problem is, because we've explained it, in detail, to the last three retards who came in here and I won't do it again for every new retard who's too lazy to read a thread. If you don't wanna read it, then don't, no one's forcing you to. But don't comment on something if you don't even know what the fucking topic is about.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Phen
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95

So your in dynamis after you cast your first spell on each mob as blue mage you reset all your spells and suffer the no spells penalty. Rinse and repeat for every monster you kill in dynamis. That sounds like a dumb idea doesnt it? Because you would be effectively setting back your damage by a lot. The lose of tp in situations where you kill multiple monsters for a job like thief hurts its capability in the same way. Thats what we are talking about, read the thread!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I already had to give one retard-speech today, I won't shy away from another one for that guy.
    Speeches are less fun than pics and stories about clubs, though. I wish I could post what I'm referring to on this site, but it would get moderated so fast.
    (0)

I love people who play the RL card. True Fact: Those of us who actually have a great RL don't feel the need to brag about it to people online.
    (0)

Player
    I'm all up in the club...

...gaining half a cup size on my man-boobs.
    (1)

Hi everyone!
    Thank you all very much for posting your comments here. There were some very good opinions and ideas that were put up in this thread so far. I'm sure the development team have some good ideas now on what THFs would like to see in the future about the Thief's Knife. However this thread has become off-topic and we will be closing it now. Thank you again and take care.
    (0)

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25