Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Pray

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Also, Diaga is not my favorite spell, but it is my most MP efficient one for wiping shadows.
    Oh, I use it for wiping something, but it's not shadows!

Actually, that's a good point about Diaga. I've always used Banishga every time entirely out of habit, since I'm in the frame of mind that I'm getting rid of the shadows so I can sleep something with Repose even when that's not the case.

As for the rest, I tend to be a jerk due to chronic pain so I often make a conscious effort to think positively about what motivates people, the chances of something just being a misunderstanding, etc. Even on the internet when it doesn't really matter that much, I find it to be very good practice.

So, I'd like to think that Vortex just went a bit overboard, in a big part because of me misunderstanding the extent to which he or she was advocating Regen.
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    That would totally have been relevant if anyone explaining why Regen is an MP inefficient way to cure people actually said there was never a use. You came up with a few niche reasons it should be used, I came up with a few niche reasons it should be used, and other commentators came up with a few niche reasons it should have been used, but those were ignored in favor of telling us we are crappy White Mages who don't know how to play the job.
    Wrong, but since the matter is droped, ill let you keep whatever helps you sleep at night.

Also, Diaga is not my favorite spell, but it is my most MP efficient one for wiping shadows.
    Your sarcasm is neither funny nor intellegent, it''s kids like you that keep arguments going for no other reason then you need something to nit pick, like when i displayed a word that was true for you a few posts back you went and cried to a mod because your feelings got hurt, grow up.

So, I'd like to think that Vortex just went a bit overboard, in a big part because of me misunderstanding the extent to which he or she was advocating Regen.
    It wasnt just you, most of what i said seemd to have been misunderstood, and some pople like economizer simply belive what they want and give passive aggresive responses because they are immature. but in this case i'd have to be the bigger person.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vortex; 09-12-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Character
    Ahrana
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    It wasnt just you, most of what i said seemd to have been misunderstood, and some pople like economizer simply belive what they want and give passive aggresive responses because they are immature. but in this case i'd have to be the bigger person.
    Pot, meet kettle.
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrana View Post
    Pot, meet kettle.
    do you know what that means? because it does not apply to me in any way, unless you just felt like raising your post count by 1.
    (0)
    -_-....

Character
    Ahrana
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    do you know what that means? because it does not apply to me in any way, unless you just felt like raising your post count by 1.
    I think you just proved my point more elegantly than I could have.

Or else you're just a troll, and after rereading this thread I think it's completely possible. I'll still wave to you in game though <3
    (4)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrana View Post
    I think you just proved my point more elegantly than I could have.

Or else you're just a troll, and after rereading this thread I think it's completely possible. I'll still wave to you in game though <3
    that you just wanted a +1? i guess i did prove it .

Post count+2

whatever helps you sleep at night. btw try out a dictionary. it is already clear you are a troll. but yea, have a nice day.

you don;t really have to wave, it will just make me feel bad and the exact same as a sloberring cross eyed kid waving at me and smiling.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vortex; 09-13-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    -_-....

Character
    Xero
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 95
    You misspelled Dictionary.
    (7)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    You misspelled Dictionary.
    Nice nit picking, thanks for proving my point, what flavor cookie would you like?

i even edited it since it was that important to you.
    (1)
    -_-....

Character
    Aleste
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    >.>;

So much for an intelligent discussion on regen-esque effects and how they should be buffed due to inadequate scaling of it's potency against newly released gear...

SE, we've seen a vast quantity of gear released in the form of cure potency and cure cast time-, and yet, almost nothing in the form of enhancements to regen.

One of our staple spells, known for it's HP:MP efficiency has been far outclassed by the cure series of spells which have almost double the efficiency.

Are we getting regen V before balances across the regen spells are made or is there a reason why regen spells have been neglected?
    (0)
    Last edited by Aleste; 09-13-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    I would use regens more often if they functioned more like regen in FFVII, where it wasn't in intervals, but a continuous increase in your hp over the duration of the spell...I doubt they could implement that style of regen exactly, but they could make the healing intervals cut in half...I'd suggest a JA that does something like halves the duration of regens for twice the power or something, but I'd prefer just a change to the spells as imo they are meant to be like afterthought cures that we don't really have to focus on.

I'd also like to see regen's casting time and spell cost reduced (possibly scaling casting time and/or mp cost with healing magic skill?) so they are more mp efficient and thus more worth using than just cure bombing everything.
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8