Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I dunno, the items from the last BCNMs go for close or over 1 mil, good enough for me.
    (0)

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    If they drop. I've done Kindergarten Cap about 20 times (because it's easy to do on bst) and I've never even seen the hairpin drop. I've gotten the knife once. The rest of the time I've gotten synth mats and fewell. Since most of the mats are available in abyssea gold boxes, they're not worth a lot.

My luck is probably horrendous but opening a chest and getting 5-6 items in a treasure pool is pretty underwhelming. It honestly doesn't cover the time it took me to get to the bc in the first place.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aldersyde; 08-26-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Player
    No one will be able to beat the BCMs. Can't use Brews.

But seriously, I understand how some can be skeptical about the new bcms, seeing as how the last batch wasn't as rewarding as it possibly could have been.

However, BCMs have a history of having rewarding items that had a lot of value, pre-abyssea. Some items still do.

I think the best thing to do keep an open mind about the new BCMs, and save judgments till all the evidence is in, as it were.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2