Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Saefinn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Welcome back! Another Asura person here, look me up in game (same name in game as forum). I run non-Aby parties and do lots of non-Aby stuff. I've got a pearlsack for a non-Aby Linkshell of people who basically run parties away from Abyssea and another pearlsack for a 'general' LS, which is social and orientated for people of all levels and has quite a few members (it's also very friendly, nobody stands for infighting or douchbaggery). So you don't need to rush and I'd be happy to help you out with anything you need. In the way of parties, I run anything from Valkurm Dunes to Whitegate.

I'm always willing to help people out, after all, there were people who helped me out when I started.
    (0)

Hey Valancia and other Asura players.. I lead a small social/helps LS on Asura. We would be glad to help out. Most of us are running in regular parties and refuse to leach. Give me a tell in game.. Skymmcloud of the Clanmccloud
    (0)
    Hmm? Met a 65 Blm that didn't know where or what Garlaige Citiadel or Crawlers Nest were.
    Houston we have a problem.

Player
    I am also on ASURA Main is Lv.80 SAM, Also have a 62 RDM to help PWRlevel you newbies up a few levels for tips of Gil or not of course I will also help you out with the lower levels and tell you what you can start working on once you get up to the higher levels. My in game name is ( Warrioroflight ) Send me a tell whenever the servers are finally back up and can give you a linkshell to join. Take care!
    (0)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm on Asura as well, have a small but good ls, so if you need any help just send me a /t ^^ name is Michae
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2