Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Adventuring Fellow AI

So, I have my Fellow at level 77, set to Soothing Healer but he's acting retarded.

All I want from him basically is Protect V > Shell V > Haste. Please change the AI so that he prioritizes haste before his pathetic attempts to debuff the mob I'm fighting.
    (1)
    Last edited by Rosalie; 08-25-2011 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Ding! He leveled up.
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

I'd be nice if they did some sort of gambit system (ff12) to the adventuring fellows.

Though I imagine SE doesn't care enough about them to devote that kind of time.

Any fixes to the healer ai would be nice though.
    (0)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    yes some kind of priority set up system maybe a list like bluemage and it decides from the list top to bottom the priority which u set the list up as to what cast

or like puppet where if it wears a specific type of gear on certain body part it will set up a predetermined cure / enfeebling setup
    (0)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like to set it so they only cast buffs on me and not themselves. No, Nauthima, you don't need Haste, and you definitely don't need Blink or Aquaveil. I'm the one getting hit, not you.
    (0)

When I think about it, being able to access the adventuring fellow's spell list and uncheck the spells that won't be useful would get us a long way.

Basically everything would be off except protect, shell, haste, dia, cure and erase :>

Also, I think they should get auto-refresh to make up for them not being able to figure out when would be a good time to /heal .

It would also be cool if we could set the treshold for cures to a level of our choosing.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mirage; 08-25-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    The NPCs also need Job Traits. God. my healer needs Auto Refresh.. For the love of god. ;;
    (1)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!