Character
    Vice
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Any LS that can be hired for Mercenary work?

Greetings,

I returned to the game about 2 months ago and I've been checking some of the new awesome items and I'm looking for a LS that is serious and honest most of all lol that can assist me w/ these. I had goldsmithing before and I got quite a chunk of gil but not alot of free time so if there's anyone that can assist me I'll apreciate it. You can contact me in the game for more info and thank you once again, have a good one.
    (0)

Character
    Vice
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    oh btw, I'm not changing LS, just need to hire one that can assist w/ this for a prize, thank you once again.
    (0)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It would probably help if you mentioned what you need an LS to merc if you're looking for a serious reply. There are several that came from unicorn that merc hard to get items in bulk, but if this is just general materials you're looking for then you'd probably be best off asking individuals. I'd list some ls names, but honestly without information on specifically what you are looking to merc it is hard to point you in the right direction.

A fair amount of the seals/+2 item NM's aren't that hard to fight and due to a change not too long ago even the easiest ones in Konschat/La Thiene/Tahrongi now drop desired +2 items. If that is what you need I would suggest finding a small group of friends to work with rather than merc the items. If you are looking at Emp weapons, it would really depend on which weapon you are looking to do on if it is even worth mercing or not. Some are relatively easy to get to the 90 version, others not so much. What I'm trying to say is this: Seriously consider the difficulty in what you need merc'd before you ask for it or take any offers. You might find that just doing it with a group of friends would be far more beneficial than hiring an LS to do it for you.
    (0)