Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

For the lowbie BST's!

Yeah, my BST had been collecting dust since I was RDM/BST main on pretty much everything except for BCNM's, so after they started increasing the lv cap, I never really paid much attention to the older pets. Still a pain in the ass to farm the better one's synth. items, and they still suck. Even though it won't do any good for us higher lv ppl, please, rework it for the new BST's on the block. I've seen several lately, and I feel sorry for them thinking back on my days lvling. >< GL all fellow BST, and don't forget to polish the horns on your AF sets!
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    What BST have you been playing?
    And back in the day I didn't solo jack to level, it was lame, boring, stupid. Take your pick. I instead spent my time in XP PTs out damaging the elf WARs.
    (0)

Player
    Yeah I didn't have much trouble out doing pretty much any DD in a pt as a BST, except maybe RNG, and that's not including pet's dmg. I'm simply saying for those that -choose- to solo (which I found more enjoyable), they should have a easier time of it, or at least better pets to use. Honestly, I never really used the jugs soloing back then either, just thought it'd be nice to have once in a while. And getting a pt back then as a BST was... yeah. We were behind DRG in invites. >_>
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Soloing's a choise?
    (0)

Player
    I'm assuming you meant choice, and not sure what your question means. Soloing is an option for any job, but BST is one of the few that excels at it, if that's what your asking.
    (0)

Player
    Oh, and why would soloing be "stupid"? O.o lol I could solo faster than 70% of the pts I joined from lv 35-58, and 65-71
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Oh, and why would soloing be "stupid"? O.o lol I could solo faster than 70% of the pts I joined from lv 35-58, and 65-71
    Which is funny, because I could PT faster then any of the soloers I saw.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Which is funny, because I could PT faster then any of the soloers I saw.
    You could see the xp/hr they were getting? And why does it seem like your so aggresive? I was simply asking about the logic about soloing being stupid.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Never said it was stupid. Plus the choice was never on the BST, it was the other people who forced it into that role. As for the XP/hr, no, but when in the same amount of time leveling I end up 5-10 levels higher. It's kind of obvious.
    Also, any agression is what you added there yourself. Try reading with a monotone.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    What BST have you been playing?
    And back in the day I didn't solo jack to level, it was lame, boring, stupid. Take your pick. I instead spent my time in XP PTs out damaging the elf WARs.
    Um... you said it was stupid right there. And yeah, it doesn't have to be a solo job, like I said, it excels at it. And by saying that it's lame, boring, stupid, you may have been inadvertently been saying that those that enjoy soloing are going about it the wrong way. If that's not the case, then I take back what I said about you sounding aggressive. Personally, I'd rather solo and have fun, than be in a party getting x4 the xp and being bored. But that's me, and if that's not your cup of tea, that's fine. Either way, have fun, I'm heading to bed.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast