Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    I wasn't being dishonest, I mentioned that in my post.
    (0)

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    The point neisan was to have spells that r cast on yourself be stronger than ones cast on pt members. The reason it's a tier 2 spell is because it's pt member targetable not because it's stronger. I wouldn't mind seeing them just buff phalanx 1. This could also help pld a lil more perhaps. And why only limit it to enspells they should take the idea to most rdm spells.
    (0)

Player
    Buffing Phalanx 1 does almost nothing for us outside of solo and being married to /sch, it would be a bigger benefit to Pld and /rdm (Sch), why should I care about a buff to only Phalanx 1? If anything it should be either a) Both should be buffed or b) We should be allowed more merit points in Category 2.
    (0)

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Oh in that case I vote for B. But ur still only talking about phalanx. I was talking about red mages identity as opposed to being the debuffer that NM's r immune to. I just couldn't see em buffing phalanx 2 for fear of some kinda abuse. The reason I suggested phalanx 1 was because rdm r rather squishy Neway once SS wears. So no real abuse there. Just helpful. And this all stemmed from wanting temper to be pt castable and having tue activation rate be increased when cast oneself. Or like when rdm cast haste on himself being 1-2% higher than when cast on pt member. Sure this mainly enhances rdm as solo except for making spells like temper pt castable. I was talking about making them very good enhancers while tweaking and improving their enfeeble. Thus changing their identity a bit from just casting blind/para/slow whichever the NM isn't immune to and phalanx to adding more enhancing options for pt members and improving their physical skills through spells beyond what others get. An A- rank with sword would also be very welcome with these additions.
    (0)
    Last edited by Anucris; 09-22-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5