Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95

Easier Payment Options (08/23/2011)

You've Spoken and We've Heard You

You, the community, have clearly expressed your dissatisfaction with our billing system transition—and we are listening. We now understand that the options we presented you did not meet the level of service you have come to expect from Square Enix, so we have been working hard to address these concerns.

Accordingly, we will be extending the transfer cut-off date until we are able to implement the following improvements:
    - New credit card payment options for Crysta [Available Now]
    - The ability to specify exactly how much Crysta you want to buy [Early Fall]
    - New recurring payment credit card options [Mid Fall]

We hope these steps show our ongoing commitment to you, our fans. It is our goal to make the FINAL FANTASY XI experience as fun and rewarding as possible.

Also in the days to come we'll reveal details for new offers and incentives to help ease your transition to the new system.

We sincerely thank you for your continued support of FINAL FANTASY XI.

Yasu Kurosawa
    FINAL FANTASY XI North American Online Producer
    Is this coming too late? Maybe they'll keep some of us who were planning to quit because of payment stuff...
    (10)

Character
    Crocker
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Thank goodness I was gonna keep playing anyways but didn't like the fact of over paying just to have enough Crysta.

If they are really listening to the "community" how about unbanning all the wrongfully banned people and make customer service useful? Instead of breaking everything you touch!
    (2)

Character
    Kelga
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (1)

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Not sure how its to late since they just it says they aren't forcing anyone to transfer their accounts until the new methods are added.
    (0)

Is this coming too late? Maybe they'll keep some of us who were planning to quit because of payment stuff..
    It's not to late for me, I didn't bother to transfer and was waiting to be locked out..that would of been the point I would of moved to another game (which I had a few lined up in my mind to try).

As long as they offer us proper new alternative payment options that are of a standard we expect and I can carry on playing with the same payment system till then I'll be fine, otherwise this changes nothing.

Anyway I'm genuinly happy to see this announcment and I like what I read in it. It was still left to the last minute but it came just intime before people would of really raged due to being locked out.

Still mind boggling how badly they did all this but there we go..
    (1)

Character
    Bozek
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    So why i was forced to do transfer? ; ; I was unable to log in without transferring my accounts :/
    (0)

So why i was forced to do transfer? ; ; I was unable to log in without transferring my accounts :/
    I was able to login all the way, dunno why you "had" to transfer. Lock out period was the end of the month wasn't it?
    (3)

Character
    Kenrick
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    This is all well and good for those with US accounts but what about the EU accounts as this has so far only been posted on the US POL site.

will this time extension be applied to all?
    (1)
    Last edited by SilentTeK; 08-23-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimble View Post
    Not sure how its to late since they just it says they aren't forcing anyone to transfer their accounts until the new methods are added.
    I had already transferred, not expecting an extension >.> I can't even seem to get them to take my US credit card and US Paypal account now though, no idea why... I want to give them my money, but I may be forced to wait until they add those new options in a few months...
    (0)

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Maacha View Post
    I had already transferred, not expecting an extension >.> I can't even seem to get them to take my US credit card and US Paypal account now though, no idea why... I want to give them my money, but I may be forced to wait until they add those new options in a few months...
    Well no offense but today is the 23rd so you still had a week until you were "forced" to transfer. Should have just waited till the 30th and then do it if nothing was announced.
    (1)

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast