Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    I'm sure we've got plenty of age old glitches floating around still. The issue with this one is sometimes its hard to tell whether you can block something, or if your block rate's just really bad. Then there's the fact that the only way to tell you blocked(aside from extra TP gain) is the dmg itself. So you have to do a dmg comparison in the middle of whatever else you're doing. But the biggest factor, most likely, is that we don't know if this is a glitch. It may fall under the dreaded "Working as intended". It seems silly to me that this would be intentional, but there's no way to tell but to ask.
    Ranged attacks also always take shadows, or at least they did unless they have changed it while i was away.
    (0)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Certainly, an oddity. While I doubt SE will act on any of this at this point, it'd be nice if they did. Maybe we'll see blockable ranged attacks(and evasion will function normally vs them with shadows up) next update. /dreams.
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    Ranged attacks also always take shadows, or at least they did unless they have changed it while i was away.
    There are exceptions. I know for sure Yagudo NINs in Dyanmis - Windurst and Fomor NINs can miss with ranged attacks while shadows are up. Dunno if its a NIN job thing though.

Edit: As others have said not being able to block ranged attacks with a shield is really dumb imo.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2