Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannlore View Post
    Ahh, lessons learned when carby kiting. Brings back memories!
    Good times man, good times
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Player
    Having high SMN magic = good.
    Wearing full time SMN magic = stupid noob move.
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    SE are also starting to increase the potency of Ward pacts in line with Summoning Magic skill. Inferno Howl's Enfire damage is supposedly related to skill, and Carbuncle's new pact in the next version update will also have this bonus. It would be nice if they could apply the effect to old wards like Noctoshield though.
    (0)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Razushu View Post
    Good times man, good times
    LOL don't we still do that though, just with other avatars now? ...well outside of abyssea anyway.
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    This is a weird one for me. Why the "over" the summoning skill cap? Should bonuses be locked in at specific summoning skill? For examples, summons skill 1~75..duration 30 secs, 75~150 45 sec, 150~225 1min..etc.

Plus, when Summoners level up... Suddenly your under capped again and have to level up just to reach the same potency? It's all very confusing to me.
    (0)

Yea, it is only like 1-2 people over at SE that thought it was a good idea. Everyone else knows it is borderline the dumbest idea in history.

If they actually read forums, they would have spotted me explaining the stupidity of this system and how it had to be relative to the BP's aquired level so that at 25 you got 3 skill over the cap of Aerial Armor aquired at level 24.

I've always claimed that if SE had read my posts, the job would have been fine 2005 and never required attention again.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Meh, I won't waste my time repeating ideals on how to make summoning magic actually useful. (Conversation started yesterday about SMN with barely 150 summoning magic doing same damage consistently as those with cap and overcapped skill)

Pretty much agree with what's been said about it though.
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Player
    If you want to outshine the part-timers, keep up with gear. It's all about mp recovery, and always has been.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2