Character
    Ansanto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 25

Looking for a linkshell. (Veteran MMO Gamer)

I am looking for a social linkshell that is friendly and active.

Let me tell you a bit about myself so that you can have an idea of what you are about to get yourself into...

I am literate and I do know how to search the wiki before I ask questions.

I am a very new player to FF 11 and I just downloaded the game from steam and went through the tortuously complicated registration process and I have gotten to lvl 13 by myself so far.

I am 37 years old, I work as a laboratory technician and field researcher, and I have been playing various MMOs since ultima online.

I am Australian so my hours online are usually mornings and evenings (from my perspective).

I am a bit of a joker so expect me to make jokes of varying degrees of funniness, but my jokes are never rude since I have a 10 year old who sometimes looks over my shoulder when I am playing.

I can be serious, expect me to want to learn each of the classes I am playing inside out. This will involve some noobish questions to begin with but I am a reasonably fast learner so I won't be asking questions for long.

I do not beg, ever. I like to earn my gear by myself if possible. Although if someone wants to make a donation I won't stop them, but I won't ask for donations.

My ultimate goal of this character is to master as many classes, jobs and hobbies as I can, although I plan on taking ninja and some ranged class as my primary choices to begin with when I unlock them by doing the missions.

I also enjoy roleplaying but I am not hardcore about RP, I like to write a bit of an IC background for my characters which I play regularly and occasionally do some drawings of them. I am open to participating in RP events if your linkshell has them.

My in-game name is Ansanto and I mostly hang around windurst at the moment, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    (0)

Character
    Ansanto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 25
    Also if you could leave your in game name here I will contact you, if I am on a mission or I get called away for a few minutes your tell could be missed.
    (0)

Character
    Ronnix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 14
    If you want, I'm part of a linkshell on Asura called AngelsofHeaven.
    (1)

Sandy. Started in 2004 and miss the OLD WAYS of playing.
    Character
    Chubrocka
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    My in-game name is Ansanto and I mostly hang around windurst at the moment, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    prety sure that is the ingame name i read?
    (0)
    Going strong since 2004
    PUP the red headed bastard stepchild of SE
    FORUM MAKERS NEED TO GIVE US OUR MUCH NEEDED "PM" ABILITY

Character
    Ansanto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 25
    Sounds interesting.
    (0)

Character
    Morwaine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Prolly sure that giving your timezone our linkshell ain't the right place for you ;; you will probably be on while we sleep or work... But if you ever need a hand with something while looking around feel free to /tell

Have fun
    (0)
    "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Character
    Ryuyorae
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 39
    I'm also looking for a linkshell, well, another one, the one I'm currently in has become really inactive as of late, and hardly anybody is actually there...
    (0)

Character
    Mogul
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuYorae View Post
    I'm also looking for a linkshell, well, another one, the one I'm currently in has become really inactive as of late, and hardly anybody is actually there...
    send me mogul or Alcilly a tell .We are in a LS called fantasyfirst.there is a thread near the top of the page about it.
    (0)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    We have a ls that is starting Salvage runs and what not, trying to work on Mythics, on occasions we do Aby nm runs if someone is so inclined as to start one.
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.