Character
    Smushtribal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Alrighty then...I did some snooping and this is what I found:

When using Bully, it's not a one time intimidate type thing. While under the effect of the ability you have the chance of intimidating for a set period of time.

Effect duration wise, since this is still in-development it has not been solidified just yet, but it will most likely be about the same duration as Conspirator.

Bully will work on NMs, but it will be a bit more difficult to intimidate them (to be fair they are huge scary monsters so...).

*Please note that this ability is still in-development and the specifics are subject to change.
    k thanx for the info Camate
    (0)
    Smush is a Beast!

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff494/smush2/

Character
    Alaik
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90

When using Bully, it's not a one time intimidate type thing. While under the effect of the ability you have the chance of intimidating for a set period of time.

Effect duration wise, since this is still in-development it has not been solidified just yet, but it will most likely be about the same duration as Conspirator.

Bully will work on NMs, but it will be a bit more difficult to intimidate them (to be fair they are huge scary monsters so...).

*Please note that this ability is still in-development and the specifics are subject to change.
    inb4 5% chance to intimidate, 30 second duration and 5 minute recast.
    (0)

Character
    Phen
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    seconding confirmation if this is circle or single buff
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

R u a big scary monster Camate? Oh wait you are Ice Ice Baby gone bad?
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Great, so 1 minute paralyze that doesn't work well on anything you would need it on, and has a 5 minute recast... excellent

INB4: also shares a recast with conspirator so you will never use it.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3