Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Smushtribal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Questions about the new ability for thf. Bully

"Adding a new ability that intimidates an enemy in proportion to the number of members in the party."

Is what it said in the Job Adjustments Manifesto, will it be like this so it can intimidate the mob up to 5-6 times or will it only be a one time deal? It would be way more useful if it like in the manifesto. Also what will the recast be like and will it work on NMs?

Come on Camate dont leave me hangin bro!
    (0)
    Smush is a Beast!

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff494/smush2/

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Here's what I'm guessing. Intimidation at base rate of 5% +1% for every additional member in the party, duration 1 minute, 5 minute recast timer that is shared with Sneak Attack

While Rng gets TA, Drk gets Aura steal, Dnc gets Assassin's charge, ...

Edit: Can't tell the diff between drk and drg - 1 letter!
    (0)
    Last edited by Lokithor; 08-22-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Character
    Alaik
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Highly accurate on trash, 2-5 minute recast (Probably closer to 5), most NMs are immune, lasts 1-3 rounds. (Closer to 1)

Called it.
    (0)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Unless it's terror it doesn't matter. The mob couldnt hit thf in the first place and if the "tank" needs intimidation to live it's a horrible tank that will die the instant that wears off.
    (0)

If its a long duration, It'll be as useful as Paralyze with the right potency.

Which isn't bad, But not wtfamazing. I don't expect it to be very strong though, and it'll likely only effect the THF.
    (0)

Character
    Smushtribal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I think it can be a great ability if it works on NM's i just wanna know the recast and if it works better with more pt members. some things cant be stunned this could help also can help you live longer in VWNM yesterday i pulled hate off my pld with a 2.7k SARS and lasted with eva til he casted stonaja this could have saved me + i sub war im being open to it and hope they implement it the right way. This ability can be a big help
    (0)
    Last edited by Smush; 08-20-2011 at 03:41 AM.
    Smush is a Beast!

Character
    Kihrre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Smush View Post
    I think it can be a great ability if it works on NM's i just wanna know the recast and if it works better with more pt members. some things cant be stunned this could help also can help you live longer in VWNM yesterday i pulled hate pld and lasted with eva til he casted stonaja this could have saved me so im being open to it and hope the implement it the right way. This ability can be a big help
    Agreed. That's the first of my top three questions about this ability (recast and duration being the other two). I can see this ability being useful if and only if it has the ability to intimidate NMs because, really, THFs don't need this solo-ing on normal mobs. If it is not the case, then I see this ability will go the way of mug.
    (0)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't like the idea of it being dependant on party members. I want something for once I can use solo or low man.
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebo View Post
    I don't like the idea of it being dependant on party members. I want something for once I can use solo or low man.
    I think their idea is to get away from soloing and low-manning things though...you know this is an MMO...massively multiplayer...if you want to solo everything, I think you're lookin' in the wrong genre dude
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Smushtribal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    you still would be able to use it solo just better with a party. nothing wrong with that thf is great solo already
    (0)
    Smush is a Beast!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast