Character
    Morwaine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiben View Post
    -Feel Better (level 95)
    Makes player feel better about themselves with an extra buff icon and sparkles when guarding.
    !! Can i have it ?? Please !
    (0)
    "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    There are usually a couple of jobs that get nothing during level increase. Pup and Bst didn't get any JA or Traits last increase.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    There are usually a couple of jobs that get nothing during level increase. Pup and Bst didn't get any JA or Traits last increase.
    Yes, but PUP got more attachments, and BST got more jug pets.

I'm sure Monk will get gear to compensate, not to mention the normal boosts from leveling. Maybe even H2H straps...
    (1)

Character
    Tsai
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Let's not forget that MNK automatically benefits from an increase in H2H skill every level cap raise more than any other job does. MNK is already really strong, I'm betting they just want to balance everything else to make it nearly as useful.
    (0)

Character
    Lucidious
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    id like something along the lines of a modification to counterstance that gives u tp when u counter while counterstance is active
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidious View Post
    id like something along the lines of a modification to counterstance that gives u tp when u counter while counterstance is active
    Devs already said no to this. And they were right, it's overpowered.
    (0)

Character
    Lucidious
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Devs already said no to this. And they were right, it's overpowered.
    how can u judge that though being that you do not even have monk leveled, would u judge another boost to triple attack as overpowered on thief, im sure many would, but all thieves would welcome it happily
    (0)

how can u judge that though being that you do not even have monk leveled, would u judge another boost to triple attack as overpowered on thief, im sure many would, but all thieves would welcome it happily
    stop posting please ... there saying the GAME DEVS SAID NO , its ridiculously obvious that would fucking make monk op it doesn't take rocket science to realize that. the only change the devs refused to make thats even viable is reducing how much tp mobs get from counters.
    (0)

Uh, my mnk is 67... and therefore has counterstance^^

Aside from that, it doesn't take a level 90 mnk to see that a MNK getting tp from countering an attack on them and getting tp from it is overpowered, compared to how retalliation works. They actually get hit to benefit from the tp from counter. Counterstance allows you to counter 50% of attacks without taking any damage. And MNK/NIN can keep shadows up indefinately just by using perfect counter to recast ichi.
    (0)

Character
    Kajikuro
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    All ready getting that gonna be called stupid feeling but i agree with the idea of a guardstance type deal. I mean guard doesnt even get a chance to be proced untill after shadows, eva and counter. Since in my eyes ive always seen monk as the tank that puts up many different walls in the way of the enemy, this stance would provide a new way of building those "walls". Making it where counterstance and guard stance cant be used at the same time is obvious, but a decrease to attack while in guard stance seems reasonable considering in some rights this "guardstance" would be similar to defender in the decrease in damage taken aspect but different in that it is still an abillity that must activated as opposed to a continuous one so the decrease amount to attack would be in the hands of those much brighter than I

Also on a little bit of a side note, ive always wanted to see an item for monk that goes in the sub spot that goes on the feet, basicly knuckles for the feet that increase kick attack damage and kick attack damage only. Like spikes or a hard block of steel or a blade that goes on the front of the feet. I dont think it would be OP and i think it would look kinda cool, also im tired of seeing my sub spot empty ;~;
    (1)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast