Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You'd be amazed at some of the dumb crap I've seen people do...
    (0)

Character
    Gaiben
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I love how everyone is so easily side tracked by guard. If it was easier or effortless to skill up people would stop caring reguardless of its usefulness.

My only point is selfish players like myself just want sort of door prize for leveling their jobs. It doesn't have to be good or useful. A crappy job trait that gives >5% chance of resisting something, or a job ablility that no one will even macro, like:

-Feel Better (level 95)
    Makes player feel better about themselves with an extra buff icon and sparkles when guarding.

MNK (and WAR) are great jobs that arguably don't need anything. I just want my placebo.
    (3)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    You'd be amazed at some of the dumb crap I've seen people do...
    If your group gets hit with spike flail, you need to quit the game.
    I covered that already
    (1)

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    We might see something like Kick Attacks III at 91... (Previous versions were 51 and 71...)

Either way - I'm happy with the job as is... token tweaks going forward are always nice.
    (1)

"How do I lock threads?"

Consume the contents of a bottle of Extra Strength Tylonel and then drink a beer. Soon, all threads will be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    I covered that already
    Eh, standing behind a dragon is pretty trivial, far from being epic fail.

Still fail, but not like, SPECTACULARLY bad (at least not as bad as it once was)
    (0)

actually its worse there's no competition no lag no reason to flail it unless your killing it with 2 thfs who are doing it to build TH.
    (0)

I dunno bout it totally being pointless tanking from behind, Azdaja is worlds easier to kill if you just eat flails vs. getting constantly hit with doom, death, terror, and wing from the front. Then again that's a situational instance.

Anyways back on topic, far as MNK goes it needs little at the moment versus some of the other jobs that have been left out in the cold due to the Trigger Bandwagons and game imbalances introduced by atmas.
    (0)
    Last edited by Swords; 08-24-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Player
    solo/duoing wyrms - its much better to tank from behind. No terror, no horrid roar, no flame breath and spike flail does 100-400 dmg to an ochain afv3+2 5/5 pld/war. WHM with decent stoneskin can survive it.
    (0)

Another whinge thread about a job that doesn't need any updates not getting any updates.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Another whinge thread about a job that doesn't need any updates not getting any updates.
    MNK will get something (as will WAR) I think the above KAIII is the best bet. Its a pretty sweet job as is, looking forward to the climb to 99.
    (1)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast