My problem with it is this: Even if SE decided to go this route, how useful would they even be for endgame? Almost everything is extremely resistant or immune to certain spells and in some cases can only have dia or bio landed on them. A vast majority of newer NM mobs are even immune to Bind/gravity hindering crowd control efforts (makes trying to fix WoE cluster pull mistakes impossible) so who is to say that any of these spells would even have a use against higher tier monsters?

In areas that don't require long fights you won't be fighting anything long enough to make the enfeeble really worth the mp to cast it. Seriously, even with high Skill ranges for the versions that already exist 9/10 cast will be completely resisted or in the cast of absorb-line partially resisted making the effect only last mere seconds.

I don't want a whole line of spells that is effectively moot in large-scale fights and currently that is one of the biggest issues with rdm. A+ Skill and being blocked due to immunity traits on large-scale NM. Some of these spells we already have: Def-down? Dia I-III. Attack-down? Bio I-III. Acc-down? Blind I-II. Evasion-Down? Gravity. Biggest problem is....immunity/resist or hard cap cause we are still using spells we've had since before lvl 50 that isn't scaling with enfeebling magic well, or we were forced to waste merit points on 2 tier II/III spells that should be turned into scrolls since the lvl 75 cap increase.

Instead of giving a new line that basically does the same thing they should rework the existing spells or give rdm something that actually allows them to land these spells where others can't no matter how high their enfeebling can go. Something like a passive trait that surpasses otherwise immunities, but instead of being immune the monster will only be highly resistant. I can understand some immunities not being affected by this still, but currently there are far too many immunities that has caused Rdm to be near obsolete for enfeebling.