Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Character
    Stuntdouble
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Tier 2 storm spells would already be overpowered enough as is, without giving them more overpowered BS on top of it. If you want storm spells to make people absorb the element, it should definitely be a separate spell, at the least.
    How exactly is double weather an overpowered buff? If we're talking about healing, it's still the case that cure iv + double weather < cure v. Plus, we still have no reasonable alt heal while cure iv is in cooldown. Sch still could not pull main heal at all even with tier 2 weather.

Anyway ere's idea that I had:
    Tier 1 and tier 2 can stack - giving a tier 3 weather.
    Bonuses: Healing helix and normal helix have a reasonable punch at high level. IMO even tier 2 isn't a whole lot of a bonus when comparing high level heals and nukes.
    Negative: Have EVERY element not of current tier 3 weather suffer penalty. Also, have weathers not manually removable, so you have to cast new weather in order to switch. This would make switching a little harder if you want to use it.
    (1)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    The argument that Tier 2 weather would be overpowered mostly applies to Dark Arts, in which case, BLM still blows us out of the water(and rightfully so).

Edit: I definitely do not agree with the idea of triple weather. THAT would definitely be overpowered.
    (0)

Character
    Frejan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    T2 weather would/should be castable on others and accesionable, so that shouldn't be a cause of complaint from WHMs or BLMs, on the contrary, for the small inconvenience of farming an obi, they get to be awesome.
    (0)
    Frejan from Ragnarok, at your service.

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMage View Post
    T2 weather would/should be castable on others and accesionable, so that shouldn't be a cause of complaint from WHMs or BLMs, on the contrary, for the small inconvenience of farming an obi, they get to be awesome.
    i agree that getting the obis is worth it, but getting all 8 obis is *not* a small inconvenience. maybe i'm just lazy.
    (0)

Character
    Frejan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Well, I was mainly thinking of WHMs, as they only have to worry about Korin. On the other hand, Hyorin and Rairin are more than enough for nukers. I only have 4, Korin, Hyorin, Rairin and Furin for Aero V, and don't usually miss the others.

Obis are much easier than completing a +2 magian staff, and provide similar/better bonuses.
    (1)

Character
    Erinael
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    You only need like 4 or so, whm only needs 1 - I have light, dark, thunder, ice. Fish were soloable at 75, they're hella easy to farm now. Finally got my light a couple weeks ago, I have to admit its a pretty nice boost, some day I'll finish surya's.

As far as "triple weather", we don't even have double weather so that's just overreaching. Weather bonus caps right now anyways.
    (2)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Obis are much easier than completing a +2 magian staff, and provide similar/better bonuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ank View Post
    Fish were soloable at 75, they're hella easy to farm now.
    Luminion Tissue is the bane of my existence.
    (0)

Character
    Erinael
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Well okay I can't deny that, without a lil luck, tissue can be a huge pain. Pretty much the inverse of yovra organs, any mob can drop but terrible droprate. If you're having trouble it might be worthwhile teaming up with a melee that wants to farm a gorget.
    (0)

Character
    Frejan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Luminion Tissue is the bane of my existence.
    Keep trying, I had your luck at first. Then, suddenly, I found myself with 12 luminian tissues laying around in my storage.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Keep trying, I had your luck at first. Then, suddenly, I found myself with 12 luminian tissues laying around in my storage.
    Except the 12 luminion tissues are three full pop sets for all the jailers you'd need to get an AV popset. So... many... H.Q. Organs...
    (1)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast