Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by acekasbo View Post
    I'm sure someone has said it somewhere but how about a Rapture II stratagem that uses 2 charges and is a 75% bonus? It would give SCH a little kick while burning up stratagems faster so they wouldn't be able to keep it up like a whm can.

Or someone was talking about addendum: white and black bonuses. Let's say while under the effect of Add: White ( Black ) that Rapture ( Ebullience ) will remain active for 2 spells. I don't know really, I like SCH I'd just like to see people even care about whether or not one is around lol
    2 stratagems for an extra increase of 15% potency... No thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    2 stratagems for an extra increase of 15% potency... No thanks!
    ^
    This per 10.000
    Makes no sense at all.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Lancil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I was browsing around and got sent to a link about the sch regen buffs and posted, then realized it was in the test server table. sooo here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancil View Post
    As a whm I would welcome sch for the super buffed regen. With the enhanced regen per tic and longer duration it would allow me to use lower cures most of the time thus saving more mp. I would gladly welcome these changes and a sch as a support anytime.

As for the whms being able to go between cure V, VI for back to back cures I call BS. I have only used Cure VI once outside of abyssea and the was because 4 and 5 were down and I was solo healing in a low man group. Cure VI is a waste and should never be used outside of abyssea. When I am in an actual party I anticipate the other healers and throw lower cures (3-4) and only cure V when needed because I know they can back me up.
    (1)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Now if we're talking about "spamming" Cure VI as much as people usually spam it inside Abyssea I can agree with you Lancil.
    But if you're saying people should NEVER use Cure VI and that you used it only ONCE then please let me say I'm a bit perplexed.
    First it depends on what you're considering as "out of abyssea". Aside from a couple of arch bosses inside Dynamis, the only high level content outside of abyssea is Voidwatch. It's not really worth to consider the rest of the content as it's currently outdated or meant for small groups, so of course it's only obvious Cure VI is not necessary in such situations, and SCH (probably a lot of other mage jobs with /WHM as well) can cure just fine.

Inside voidwatch I think I have 2500 or 2600 HP on my MNK. There are a lot of abilities who bring me pretty low on HP very fast, wether because of single powerful abilities or because 2 of them have been used in a row (a spell and a tp move, or a triple attack and a tp move, or a crit and a tp move, etc).
    How do you call Cure VI "useless" in those situations?

So once again, you'll find me agreeing if we're talking about C6 spamming, but "I used C6 only once, nobody should use it" seems definitely way too exagerated.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

5. 11-25-2011 05:50 AM

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10