Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Vangoh
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    That new JA is pretty stupid if you ask me, like the ppl above have been saying "WTF overloads anymore?" With the Condenser attachment is pretty much impossible you overload. Why SE WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    In all fairness SE has been pretty decent about adding 4 new attachments for pup. If we get 4 more and maybe 10 or so revamped i might be happy ;-p
    (0)

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    It wasnt a burn to any one pup tesujin. More of a

Why the f do they say:

'based on feedback'

when they mean

"Based on our internal developers idea of what a pup might need even though we dont play one"
    I bet they based on feedback from the japanese players only, since that post was a direct translate. Obviously, the JP and NA are asking for different things, and this also shows they only responds to the JP in priority.

If SE reply was about AI, and posted on the JP forum first, I bet a lot of JP would be clueless, just like how we are reacting now on the decrease burden(overload) and auto's subtle blow update.

This is so-SE.
    (0)
    Last edited by Niyariko; 08-22-2011 at 05:48 PM.
    recently returned player

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Nother sneak peak/ terribly horrible jp to eng translation.

Hello, we have a few answers in regards to feedback/suggestions specially in regards to cool down.

1) Yey for subtle blow. What attachment is going to enhance this? I wouldn't expect it to be very potent.

A) It will be about as potent as other pets/wyvrens. I have a low potential to add the attachment at this time

2)Repair is nice but its hard to recover from multiple status ailments.

A) We think we have an idea for this. We are thinking about having repair oil remove 1 status ailment, +1 remove 2, and +2 remove 3.

3) It would be nice if cool down instantly removes overload

A)Cooldown has 2 affects
    1. Reduce current load by half
    2. If overloaded, it will remove the overload
    It may seem this would be better for low levels, but we figure its more comensurate of a skilled puppettmaster having 95 levels of experience.

4) When reviewing/adjusting the attachments dont forget to review the elemental cost

A)Of course we will review both the performance as well as the cost to use them. For example, we are considering changing armor plate from "+% defense" into "-PDT"

5) In regards to automatons casting silence on crabs even though they have the mp to cast, but no spells to cast...

A)Without scanner, it will cast silence on mobs with mp.
    With scanner, it checks for MP, then it checks resistance to see if there is a point in casting the silence.

As an aside, we will review the scanner with all other attachments.

6) Why wont the blm cast on certain mobs (example of mob in az underwater ruins)
    A) It indeep seems like these mobs are 'silencing' the automaton and when we looked at it the issue goes deep so be patient with us as we try to address this.

7) Nother example of blm not casting in abyssea (blazzing eurca)
    A) If you have a scanner on, with low casting skill it determines the resist rate is too high and wont cast anything.
    (4)

We will have an official translation up for you all tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tanzaw
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    [For an unofficial translation, here's copy/paste from google crome!

The thought was cool and seemed to be due to air, hello. We receive from your posts, a few answers.

Originally Posted by konq
    The characteristics of the automaton, "Moksha" is happy with additional elements.
    Innovation and the feedback I was fine.
    What attachment can also add more value, and I would not expect that much performance characteristics only.
    I have a low potential to add the attachment, not that watts!
    Is equal to, or other pet wyvern.

Originally Posted by Unyotaka
    The ability to add, but I am straightforward, What's ability to learn a trick
    I often feel that I'll do something even more use of low LV.
    I followed the repair of Meripoabi and LV15.
    The ability of the Puppetmaster job that few are aware, we believe that you want to add a level of ability bands. I, for example, difficult to recover from the perspective of an abnormal state of the automaton "using a lubricant, and has another timer repair, ability to recover the status ailments that leave us?" I think solved. (At that time, raising the number of abnormal conditions and to restore the quality of the lubricant.) lubricant: one abnormal condition recovering lubricant +1: two abnormal condition recovering lubricant +2 recovered three abnormal conditions

Originally Posted by Kylme
    It is quite useful to be effective immediately terminate the overloaded to cool down
    Surdo It is not hard!
    The cool-down has two effects.
    As with the ability, causes half the load that depends on the automaton.
    If the overloaded addition, re-overloads.
    "In a good serving of low-level more?" But there were some comments that, and that the effect commensurate with the level to learn and consider the effect of the area Gankun, islands and the ability to learn at level 95 was. Also, "low ability first" aspect that is shown on a single answer.

Originally Posted by Kushinada
    Performance tuning as well as the ability of the attachment, please remember I can adjust the attribute value.
    Yes, of course.
    On a review of performance, but also consider the attribute value. I also adjust the attachment of the armor plate, for example, "The effect of up defense" to "non-physical damage cut" and are considering change.

Originally Posted by Kanopuu
    Originally Posted by Mocchi
    Silence will be cast for a party that comes with casting a spell,
    It goes without saying that this is a renewed, the user will see the following behavior
    recite the Silence • The crab (唱Enai that with the scanner).
    Ninja YAG · etc.唱Enai the Silence: YAG poet.
    Considering the,
    "Silence and recite the opponent comes with casting a spell,"
    instead of
    "against the MP have cast a Silence. against the MP唱Enai not have a magic chant, regardless of Silence '
    So I think (I am glad that the former course).
    It was not your words a little, no doubt understanding that Mr. Kanopuu.
    Will be rewritten again and say. Without Scanner: to determine the presence of MP, have cast a Silence in the case of MP. In the case of scanners: determining whether the target is the presence of MP. Whether casting a spell Furthermore, we determined the Magic Accuracy and cast a Silence to Silence When there is a possibility that. As an aside, do consider the effect of the scanner in the process of reviewing the effectiveness of all the attachments that are upcoming.

Originally Posted by Kanopuu
    Originally Posted by Mocchi
    May have been thought to have been cast but completely resistant. I could not zero defect Also, try to confirm it here.
    As I'm sure there are many, here are a couple of specific examples anyway.
    Abiseamizareo Mx'ghrah • The
    Ob group · Aruzadaru underwater ruins both mutton (with the scanner, have tranquilizers) but also honors the Silence of times, have not seen any so far only register.

Thank you for reporting.
    Staff were confirmed and, indeed had been cast the Silence. But while exploring the cause of the defect, the problem seems to be pretty deep into. We regret any inconvenience. Please give us a little time to fix.

Originally Posted by Luk
    Another · thank you reviewed the scanner.
    Abyssea - El's Attowa (red worm), while with the scanner, but that body does not use any magic spell head / black magic that I had, thank you improve this point.
    I have a decision on Magic Accuracy, mutton低Kattari skills, or when you want高Katsu resistance,唱Emasen anything. Staff was also confirmed, Abyssea - The BlazingEruca of Attowa, if the skill is up, so had been chanting, please try hard to up skill. (Actually, if you set the scanner and when I raise my magic skills, have to use anything "That?" I thought ... What is your embarrassing story)

Spoiler tags because Google Crome translations will make your eyes feel as though they were violated to the highest degree...
    (0)
    Last edited by Mizuharu; 08-24-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    THF still gets a rock.

Again.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    O good thfs are complaining in the pup threads again....

Seriouslly guys complain in your own job forums/threads. First it was summoner now its thfs. I understand you want developer attention too but posting whines and qq's in other peoples threads just derails them.
    (1)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    THF still gets a rock.

Again.
    Eh... I can't say whether or not THF needs any boons, but even if the only reason you get invited is Treasure Hunter (which I doubt it is, THF/NIN + WHM can duo a ridiculous number of things in Abyssea), a one-trick pony still gets to go out to pasture.

Stop complaining in the forums of a job that doesn't get event invites without being friends of the leaders.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    "A)Without scanner, it will cast silence on mobs with mp.
    With scanner, it checks for MP, then it checks resistance to see if there is a point in casting the silence. "

what is funny is they still don't get it. What do you have to say to get them to clue into the fact it shouldn't cast silence on crabs. They fixed NPC's so they don't anymore, why can't they get this?
    (3)
    Last edited by xbobx; 08-24-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast