Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Player
    Can the drops not suck this time?

If SE wants Dynamis to be busy in the near future, the drops need to be more enticing than the subpar junk that came with the cities/iceland revamps. As it stands, the ADL drops and some of the Beastmen helms are pretty much the only thing worthy of mention.

Everything else is either a crappy sidegrade or pure crap compared to Abyssean drops. How about some actual incentive to do runs besides farming currency for a relic? There is no excuse this time, we're going up to lvl95 and that means better than Abyssean gear or bust.

All this revamp stuff is convenient but I still see no incentive to do Dynamis outside messing around with some arch bosses for lulz. The relic+2 will need to be impressive or this event will fail like city dynamis has outside farming.
    (2)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Morwaine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Well, everyone has good points, and i admit i didn't do the math (i suck at it) considering the time it would take to get a relic done with the new system. In fact at first i thought it would be faster cause less ppl needed and still drops with the procs and all...

Still, these changes made me go Dynamis again. ^^ and i'm looking forward to the next update.

I admit they probably need to adjust drop rate to match the way Dynamis is now played, and seeing what you can get from Abyssea zones. Like Sparthos said.
    (0)
    "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    Can the drops not suck this time?
    This, to the edges of the galaxy.

Sagasinger has mentally broken down at this point, due to being pointless and unwanted. It doesn't sing sagas much anymore, it mostly just hums stuff off of Bright Eyes' first album through quiet sobs.
    (1)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sagasinger isn't bad... it is that stronger weapons are pretty much easier to get.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    there is oneirous ring and dagger that i wouldnt mind getting. Busy farming coins atm though, 1 completed relic and two stage 4 since new dynamis introduction, almost done. And yes LOL@ arch DL drops... i only did the NQ for the cape and thats it.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7