Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

event skip, event skip event skip event skip event skip EVENT SKIP!!!!!

Is their anyone else but me who is getting a little annoyed with event skips everytime you talk to an npc or click on a box etc? can you PLEASE put something in to avoid this.
    (2)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Easy way to avoid this: Tell your whm, sch, rdm, brd or whoever not to buff until everyone has talked to the appropriate npc. Works great.

And if you are trying to escape a mob via npc, well ur screwed. The game is easy enough without being able to just warp urself out of danger.
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    yeah... but could you imagine an *** intentionally doing that? Probably have been a few actually, they'd probably be reported, slap on the wrist, and that's that tho. But just for convenience sake, make it so we can't be casted on by other players(or npc partners) during that time. That would probably be easier to program than letting us be casted on while in an event.

... heh, i kinda want to do that to one of my friends now. XD
    (0)
    It is always the Darkest, before the Dawn.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    /blockaid [Do You Need it?]
    (0)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    /blockaid [Do You Need it?]
    Because that totally works when it's people in your own party/alliance that are casting/buffing.
    (2)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    While there have been countless threads on this already, I can't help but agree. This is so retarded it's not even funny. And I won't make a disclaimer macro I have to press every time I join a party, which people ignore/forget about anyway.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    Because that totally works when it's people in your own party/alliance that are casting/buffing.
    lol that's true
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Even more annoying when you are trying to get Visitant Status and or Atmas.. <.<
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    i've noticed this sort of thing to happen at odd times in campaign, a certain CB NPC brd keeps spamming songs and usually next to the tag npc, so by the time the enemy gets there, your either A subjected to mass lag and probable death from main nm aoe, or B still trying to get into cb from trying to get thru the brd song spamming
    (0)