Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Patters View Post
    KS99 Turtle Rundown:
    2-3 GOOD BLM WITH CAPPED OR NEAR CAP ELEMENTAL SKILL (This is most important!!!!!!) and decent gear that KNOW HOW to magic burst.
    1-2 Samurai.
    1 White Mage
    1 RDM Optional

1.)BLM need to TIME NUKE at the very start before engage. Open with Blizzard V. During this, the SAM(s) Are Preparing for the first skillchain.
    2.)This nuke Will Most definitely send the turtle into it's shell. SAM(s) Need to Create an Ice or Dark Skillchain.
    It can be attained By Tachi: Enpi x2 for Ice or Rana To Gekko (or vice versa it doesn't matter, the damage isnt coming from the WS's) As soon as that skillchain has started the Black Mages need to Magic burst that with Blizzard 4, or Blizzaja, or whatever their highest damage ice spell would be available at that time. This will Knock it outside of its shell. If it doesn't, continue Nuking until it is out.
    3.)Gravity/Bind said Turtle and silence it. Depending on the state that your party is in, You can decide to rest for MP and build tp (not on the turtle please, Meditate, or if Meditate is down you can hit the turtle a Little but watch your damage.) while its sitting there, he isn't hard to avoid when bind breaks.

Repeat Step 1-3 and enjoy your Adamantoise egg.
    nope, enjoy your 20k of synth mat !
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Being as i did turtle 14 times before an egg droped I will say that Hiko's is closer.

Logs for all!
    (0)

Character
    Peldin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I found that the ksnm behemoth fight was a joke. I duo'd this with my whm friend. I was wearing full AF3+2, Verethragna (85), Twilight Torque, Twilight Belt, Brutal Earring, Tantra Earring, Epona's Ring, and Raja's Ring.
    We didn't get a tongue though after 3 kills but we did get a savory shank from 1 of our 3 spawned behemoth kills.
    We killed King Behemoth with our one savory shank (he was just as easy as the KSNM) and he dropped the tongue! WOOHOO!

For "Early Bird Catches the Wyrm" we had MNK/WAR, WHM/SCH, BLM/RDM, BLU/SMN, WAR/DNC. We just made sure we never got spike flailed and the fight was very easy. BLU stunned it for like 10-15 seconds before it could go up in the air which gave us a good amount of damage time. BLM is fairly well geared and he and the BLU were able to bring it down quickly enough. WHM said he didn't really struggle to keep us up. I think he had to aoe heal us once or twice. Anyway, we went 0-7 on the wyrm beard before we finally got it on the 8th try.
    (0)
    Last edited by Peldin; 02-08-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Character
    Peldin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    BTW just as a side note, it only took me 2 runs through Giddeus to get enough fame to get to rank 6 with Tenshodo (76 necklaces each run).
    (0)
    Last edited by Peldin; 02-08-2012 at 10:11 PM.

5. 02-08-2012 05:33 PM

Both Behemoth and Wyrm KS99 are soloable now by BLU,

Can look it up on youtube.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    A small update for those looking for BB items, i tried new strategies recently for 2 mules:

-Behemoth: same as @ lv 90 cap, very easy mnk+ whm duo, just get some magic damage reduction gear. Meteor does ~900, and the final one does 1500, so it cannot kill a mnk.

-Wyrm: chainspell thunder 4 owns it during the flying session (66%->33%). MNK + SCH should now be able to deal with this fight with klaustra too.

-adamantoise naked SCH's klaustra owns it. easy MNK+SCH duo. its HP literally drops at light speed.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    -adamantoise naked SCH's klaustra owns it. easy MNK+SCH duo. its HP literally drops at light speed.
    so, could SCH solo it, if geared?
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    there were solo video of SCH before klaustra on youtube. but with klaustra solo should be cake.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6