Race: Galka
    World: Lakshmi
    Main Job: Paladin, Lv. 90
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Windurst Waters (north side) E-9
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Janta-Jonta
    Steps:
    1. Janta-Jonta runs around in a circle on the wooden platform in front of the Cooking Guild.
    2. Approximately 80% of the time while traveling that path, he will move under the wooden platform, for a period of time equaling roughly 15% of his total movement (i.e. out of five trips around the platform, he dipped below it four times). This happens gradually, as if he were descending and then ascending a set of stairs; it is not a sudden drop and reappearance.
    3. I tried to /follow this NPC to see if I also could move under the wooden platform. I could not.
    (0)

Greetings, Ralrra!
    Thank you for posting your concerns about Janta-Jonta's behavior. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking on www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any information regarding the development team's investigation into this matter. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)