Character
    Eppenguar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12

Veteran MMO(er) seeking LS

Hello all. I am brand new to FF11 (bought the game yesterday) and am quite impressed thus far at the (seemingly) plethora of things to do in the game. It feels very Sandboxy to me and perhaps is exactly what I have been looking for.

I have been a pretty hardcore MMORPG player since the early days of UO and have played nearly everything out there. I have always avoided this game since it seemed to be more of a Counsel title and the one time I attempted to play in the past I became quite disgusted by the amount of work it took to just create an account and thus I was "defeated" by the game before even starting. =P

Anyhow, I am "in between" games ATM and was searching STEAM when I ran across the FF11 Ultimate Edition and figured that I would give it a try- After the most insanely hardcore registration process I have ever experienced (the registration process nearly defeated me) I managed to get in game and thus far I am REALLY liking what I am seeing.

Anyway, I am looking for a good "guild" (or Linkshell if thats what Guilds are called here lol) to help tech me the ropes and perhaps answer a few stupid NOob questions that I am sure to have.

I am NOT looking for a LS to "gear me up", "powerlevel me" or give me stuff- I prefer to earn/acquire these things on my own. I am a mature, fairly intelligent player who is seeking a LS to help TEACH me the game and not "play it for me" (if that makes sense)- I am looking for some guidance as I discover the world.

Anyhow, my "in game" name is Eppenguar and I would love to hear from a good LS seeking a GOOD new player.

-Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Ronnix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 14
    Lol That registration process is killer! Luckily when I started earlier this week, I was able to get invited into a Linkshell called AngelsofHeaven. It's fairly new but the people in it are friendly. If you want to join send me a tell. Ronnix in-game.
    (0)