Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90

The new Dragoon. For everyone

Wyvern gets - damage taken trait that increases 5% every 10 lvls
    I.e. -20% at lvl 40, -40% at 80. Etc

Wyverns Blessing, job ability last 2 min recast 5 min. Wyvern grants his -DT to the dragoon, boosts healing breath and remove breath will take away any negative status (1 per weapon skill still but as an aoe)

Dragoon blessing, job ability that shares timer with wyverns blessing. Grants dragoons att, str, dex, vit, def bonuses from gear to the wyvern, also grants Double att, haste, triple ATT, crit hit rate/DMg bonuses from gear to the wyvern

Essentially u have a couple shared abilities here that share a timer and let u go defensive or offensive

Leave the old jumps simply as stepping stones to the new ones and add these new jumps instead of buffing up the old ones to make choosing which to use a tougher decision
    Flash jump, I still think this is a good idea. 1 min recast jump that stuns the target and has a low base DMg with no chance of crit or double att

Now our 99 ability
    Shadow jump- once activated jumps and creates between 1 an 4 shadows. Then when it hits however many shadows was created is how many hits the mob takes and u get tp for each hit.
    I.e. It creates 1 shadow. The jump deals double ATT DMg and gives 2 hits worth of tp. If 4 shadows r created. It deals a 5 hit DMg ATT with 5 hit worth of tp return. Bam a ws unleashed. Would be 25% chance for 1 shadow, 25% for 2, 25% for 3. And same for 4.

Also a 99 ability for the wyvern
    Bad breath- potential to inflict para, slow, blind, addle, silence, petra, att and def down. deals bio 3 dmg

This I a bit of a quagmire and I teied to include some other ideas I've heard. There is still no bash but that's what flash jump was for
    (0)

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Sorry for typo's did this on iPhone.
    (0)

Character
    Thonuwan
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The -DT percentages seem a little high. Also might one of the blessings improve the power of the wyvern? Chances are that it wouldn't be used much but it could be situational.
    (0)

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    The dragoons blessing gives all those stats to the wyvern. Maybe I didnt type it right. One boosts wyverns attack the other boosts drgs defense. The - DT might be high but the wyv takes over a 1000 DMg often. And Ann get -50% PDT. So against more physical enemies a summon is still tougher
    (0)