Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kyrial
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Quicksand Caves Weight Doors

It's always bugged me that NPCs and pets and such can't help us open the weight doors in Quicksand Caves. Us poor non-Galkas would like to be able to open them solo! Just yesterday, I was doing some trials in Quicksand Caves, and would've been able to finish a LOT quicker if I could've opened those doors. Nursery Nazuna is bigger and fatter than a Mithra, why can't she help me open the door, but another Hume/Mithra/Elvaan can?! For that matter, my NPC is Elvaan and she can't help me either! Just seems silly...

(I just know some Galkas are going to be laughing at this thread...)
    (2)
    All Missions Complete
    Captain, Medal of Altana ∮∮∮∮
    Unique quests completed: 1063
    Records of Eminence completed: 801

Character
    Maahes
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    heh I was thinking about this only the other day. I'm a taru, I logged a mule acct into the xbox and was burning it through Zilart Missions so could hold some pops in sky. And guess what was the slowest part of the whole deal??

Both of the accounts were Taru's >< - lol
    (2)

BLM RDM BLU WHM SMN ZnotZED (Alexander)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Size DOES matter...
    (3)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Beowulf
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    I think that they should add a high level, all jobs ammo item that adds to your weight for the doors. This would make the most sense after all of the level changes.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Blubb.

I remember a topic like this from the past... probably at a different forum, but yeah, I agree all these things could, or even should have an alternative way of getting through them.

Adding The Eldieme Necropolis and Garlaige Citadel to the mix, with their switches.
    Granted, Citadel one is not so bad as you can by-pass it via Wings of the Goddess, but at least one quest still requires the First Banishing Gate to be opened (Thief Artifact Armour).

They could add some kind of quest(s) so that having a key item from it, you can manipulate the switches alone, and having your Adventuring Fellow and/or Pet to be able to help with them would be a cool option as well.

Many players feel bad about asking others to help with these things as it can take quite a bit of time and most things there are already solo-content in a sense so asking someone to put their time into something as trivial as pushing a button can feel awkward.

But yeah, in short, I agree!
    (2)
    ...or so the legend says.

My fellow Tarus, you will no longer need to hunt down heavy Galkas to open the door in Quicksand Caves! In the next version update we are planning to add a quest which when completed will allow you to open this door solo
    (31)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    (0)

Character
    Atg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Now that's good news!
    I haven't been to Quicksand Caves in years but I know that I would wanna go look around there now that I don't have to worry about those doors. ;p
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    thank you ^^

i hope its an interesting quest too
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Player
    What's the point?
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast