Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    My fellow Tarus, you will no longer need to hunt down heavy Galkas to open the door in Quicksand Caves! In the next version update we are planning to add a quest which when completed will allow you to open this door solo
    Does this mean it was actually intended for Tarutarus,lol? As I recall, the meteorite you have to farm take place around Windurst =P

I came up on this quest by accident while doing a mission for "AMK" and was required to go to the Chamber of Oracles. Well, anyway, I digress. I spoke to a Goblin near the crystal in eastern Altepa dessert. You need a Tremor stone plus a meteorite.

(0)
    Last edited by Psxpert2011; 10-17-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: deleted text
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHeart View Post
    anyone know the name of the quest or where to start it?
    I don't remember, but if you Teleport-Altep, there's a goblin right next to the telepoint. The quest is pretty easy. You need some item from the Cloister of Tremors, and either a meteorite, a soil gem, or I think something like 12 soil geodes (your choice). The meterorite is Rare/Ex, but the other stuff you can buy if you want.
    (0)

I wonder if they are going to do them for other areas too. There are lots of doors and stuff that are hard to open solo, the torch door under Uggy temple, The Necropolis, Old Altepa Gate, I also suggest eliminating the cost of Entering Undersea Ruins. (maybe a reward for the up and coming Nyzul change)
    (0)
    There is no min only max. Or something like that.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mageoholic View Post
    [..] I also suggest eliminating the cost of Entering Undersea Ruins. (maybe a reward for the up and coming Nyzul change)
    It's already a reward for finishing Assault. Captains can enter the ruins freely. This is good and it's exactly what should be implemented for other such areas too, like the ones you mentioned.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    It's already a reward for finishing Assault. Captains can enter the ruins freely. This is good and it's exactly what should be implemented for other such areas too, like the ones you mentioned.
    If you carry a salvage permit with you, you can enter freely as well. Until you do salvage that is, but I don't see many people still doing it.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6