Thread: PUP BURN PT

Player

PUP BURN PT

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone (highly HIGHLY doubtful) has done a full 18-person Abyssea PT with PUP only? I have done a small 6man team which worked pretty well.

My theory on it would be.. Having 6 WHM frames, 12 BLM frame (to start to get azure lights) then change BLM for RNG to boost ruby.. and watch the pets go wild

What with all the extra gear and boosts we masters can have, normal melee dmg is pretty easy, and with the added power of the Lv90+ Automaton (due to merit and equipment skill additions) it would be a deadly 18 combo!

What do you think?

Im on Slyph Server if anyone wants to give it a shot. Just shoot me up
    (1)

Player
    Oh, and before i forget to add. Ive had many experience, pre-abyssea with 6man pup pts, mainly form Lv55-75
    (0)

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Where do I sign up, I'm on Fenrir server /
    (0)
    recently returned player

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would actually log in again to do this. Sounds like a freakin blast. Ive done pup pts from 30+ but a full aby pt would be fantastic.

The main issue I think you would face is the number of pups out there who aby burned their pup so their mage frames are still using tier 1-2 magic, rng frame cant hit a thing and even the amount of pups Ive encountered over the past few months who have 0 attachments, have no idea what manuvers do and dont even bother to equip their animators.
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Character
    Jimmothy
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    We did a 16 man pup burn back before Garuda merged with Lakshmi, about 10 Engrish speaking folk and 6 JP's. Was freaking awesome, we used /sch and /dnc for healing and /war and /nin for DD's. Healers used whm puppets and DD's used VE/SR/SS frames. Would love to do this in abyssea for some mad destruction.
    (0)