Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This is also something that is going to be more of a problem after the server merges, so for people that say it's not a problem keep that in mind.
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Why NM time pop is my question? I don't mind kill monster to get a pop item, why not turn all these NM pop instead, i am sure that would make entire FFXI world happy. Even if SE increase the number of need for E.Wep, just converting these nm into a pop would make it more accessible to everyone, maybe harder but still fun to do, because no SE, is still not fun wait 10~15 min to see the NM you camp constant claim for 2h long, to not say 24/24.

Edit: In the end we all going to fight for the ??? every minute, so why not just put this to 0 sec, might be hard for LS kill that NM + camp the ??? at the same time, and even if they do it, they might just finish faster leaving a chance to other.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ilax; 03-11-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Character
    Minikai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    This is also something that is going to be more of a problem after the server merges, so for people that say it's not a problem keep that in mind.
    Server Merge is only affecting the servers that didn't merge in the previous Server Merge; everyone who got merged before is already used to overcrowding at NMs which, in reality, isn't that bad when it's not the weekend, and not JP Prime.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2