Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    hmm if i did the math right (3% from sword strap = 424 rounded up delay base tp 10.8 gain), assuming ws'n in brutal and raja's you only need +17 stp to achieve 6 hit, and would only require 3 ikishoten merits to achieve 5 hit hassanshin.

in anycase please go easy on me for asking but what do you mean 120 second delay and solid white dammage?

Edit: will amend my last post to reflect the sword strap, late now sleepy time /sigh

After each WS there is a 120 delay(2 seconds) dead period where you are not swinging. White damage refers to TP damage. (non WS damage) Which with Masa is actually pretty good.

5/5 Iki is what I use, TP overflow is a good thing for Fudo and with Save/ConserveTP you occationally shave off 2 hits.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Player
    thanks thats what i thought you meant, well at least about the delay. also as far as delay reduction caps go would the sword strap fall into a dual wield type effect? (in terms of how its counted towards capping that is)

also got any good suggestions on a DA/zanshin 6 hit build? been spending way too much time working towards my 5 hit that kinda feeling lazy atm <.<;

hmm thinking zelus, unkai nodowa, unkai mimi, brutal, askar?, ace's hands, hoard + rajas, atheling?, bullwhip, unkai haidate, aces
    (0)
    Last edited by Nala; 08-24-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    thanks thats what i thought you meant, well at least about the delay. also as far as delay reduction caps go would the sword strap fall into a dual wield type effect? (in terms of how its counted towards capping that is)

also got any good suggestions on a DA/zanshin 6 hit build? been spending way too much time working towards my 5 hit that kinda feeling lazy atm <.<;

hmm thinking zelus, unkai nodowa, unkai mimi, brutal, askar?, ace's hands, hoard + rajas, atheling?, bullwhip, unkai haidate, aces
    unkai body+2: 10%zanshin=>2.5 hassanshin > 2%DA from askar, higher stp valu allow to swap hoard/neck and keep 6hit with sword (if you're still 5/5 STP)

and yes strap delay - fall into no haste delay- (like dual wield, cor roll)
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    If using Sword Strap then Ace's Leggings, Rajas Ring, Unkai Haidate +2, Unkai Mimikazari and Brutal Earring are all you need to have 6-hit (17.1tp return). You can use Oneiros Ring if you want and have MP merits, Juogi/+1, Ganesha's Mala etc etc. And also have complete freedom in your WS build.
    (0)

Player
    the only piece that i couldnt weapon skill in prior was hachiryu haidate, which i dont have a pair currently anyways, question do any of yall know what the exact delay masamune is after sword strap, im assuming the 3% isnt a straight 3 based on how haste usually plays out, also assuming it is exactly 3% aka 424 delay only need +17 stp (i still ws in rajas) or 22 if you use ace's hands.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5