Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Adjust monster not agro lv range form <Worthless-Easy prey> to low lv <Easy prey>.

With the result of Trial of Magian, make FFXI decide to increase range of easy prey mob to make more possible for do trial.But it's also make that easy prey mob that agro 75 still agro to 90.
    So is it not possible that just make very low easy prey mob just not agro same to <Worthless - Easy Prey> mob? may just 10 -15 lv below or so must start to not agro even still check as <Easy prey>? so it's will not ruin Trial and will also comfort to explore area that mob already very low for 90.

Thank you~
    (0)

Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I agree with this i ran through cape terrigan the other day and accidentally aggro'd several things because i forgot and still ran to zone before they got me to less then 75%.

So they haven't increased the stats of these monsters they are still easy prey to 75 they are worthless to a 90, they can't even hit us half the time and when they do it is like for 5 damage. I know they are there for trials and ws kills i don't argue with that but can you at least turn off the aggro part past level 80 or 85 so you don't have to sit fighting a tons of mobs that have no chance of killing you just because you want to run to the nearest zone.
    (0)