Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WoTG - Campaign

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

WoTG - Campaign UPDATE ! ( YES THIS IS FOR THE DEV TEAM WAKE UP ?! )

1. Skill Up - in Campaign Battle’s if possible change the rule and let us even CAP all Skills there

2. Fortification – not much XP/AN gain for hiting it this should get fixed the Fortification need to get damaged nothing will happen if player look at it

3. Campaign Credits – not many people do Campaign anymore and we ar limited to 7 Ops each week this is to LESS ! why couldn we have unlimited Ops at this way we could cap much more as just Smokescreen + Hawkeye

4. Funding – Nation Stat should be very important to CAP but there is no way this could happen yet because Campaign is almost DEAD! Can we get more ways to gain Funding please?

5. Allied Notes – I would like to spend them on something usefull maybe give me a Exchange option for IS,CP,Cruor,Bayld,Gil ? if not let me Spend my Allied Notes to my Nation so the can Boost some stats like FUNDING MAYBE?! ?! ?!

6. Campaign Weapons – Can we have more maybe? And some Trials to get them usefull again would be nice Trials up to LVL 99 with special stats like Increases Influence for your Nation this means if you kill a Enemy its worth like Killing 2 of them?
      http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Lex_Talionis
      http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Griffinclaw
      http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Samudra

7. Aggro / Link – NON Campaign mobs does link with Campaign mobs this is not a great problem anymore but this shouldn happen really or getting Aggro from non Campaign Mobs while holding the Allied Tags example: mages resting a bit away from the fortification and gets stabbed by any Beastmen

8. Union – seriously we don’t need UNION just reward us after the battle without the time spending UNION choice I have enough problems after a D/C gaining Allied Tags back + getting a Union this would be much better if I keep my tag and don’t have to choice a Union again

9. Allied Tags – cant we just get Allied Tags if we ar close to any Beastmen? I don’t want to wait til any Allied Nation Force ar going to Attack this would make it much easier to claim a zone for your nation
    (47)
    Last edited by Kriegsgott; 08-11-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Definately the NM in Xarcabard (S)
    (15)

Character
    Dudelsack
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    SE CAN YOU HEAR ME ?
    (13)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I always though that you should be able to go attack an enemy held area even if the allied army isn't there. kinda Stupid that the enemy can defend an area they control but you can't get tags. that way if i really wanted to i could go hit the Fortification forever to help take back a zone
    (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Ryce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    I always though that you should be able to go attack an enemy held area even if the allied army isn't there. kinda Stupid that the enemy can defend an area they control but you can't get tags. that way if i really wanted to i could go hit the Fortification forever to help take back a zone
    This. Of all the shortcomings in Campaign, the fact that we can't initiate an offensive is really disappointing. I understand there would have to be some limitations in place to keep the system in check, but if enough players are ready and able to attack an enemy fort, we should be able to do it!

Please, please, please. If the dev team has any plans to revitalize Campaign, make this the centerpiece.
    (21)

To make it even better, let players call in reinforcements to areas they have launched attacks on.

Add some special missions that players can use to build up their own personal pool of resources, that they can later spend on calling in NPC reinforcements to whatever area they want to attack. The total amount of resources available to a player could be based on the aforementioned missions, current campaign medal level, and WotG story progression. Perhaps each player should be limited to calling reinforcements one or two times per real life week.

This could be useful when there aren't many other players doing campaign, and you really, really want to take a few certain areas. You could team up with some of the other campaign-nuts on your server as well, and pool your resources to gain control over a number of areas.

At the same time, add some more cool campaign gear. Stuff that is really useful at 99. Stuff that is as good as Roundel earring for non-healers, for example.
    (18)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryce View Post
    This. Of all the shortcomings in Campaign, the fact that we can't initiate an offensive is really disappointing. I understand there would have to be some limitations in place to keep the system in check, but if enough players are ready and able to attack an enemy fort, we should be able to do it!

Please, please, please. If the dev team has any plans to revitalize Campaign, make this the centerpiece.
    A way to do this could be through Campaign operations. All players participating in the offensive need to get the mission from their respective nations. Form a party / Alliance. The Alliance leader talks to the Campaign Adviser to initiate the fight. Attack, Fight, Win.

-Should be a Battle announcement that <Alliance Leader>'s Battle Group has commenced it's attack on <area>. So others can join and help out.

-Rewards for the alliance should be decent to make this event desirable to do. Rewards should be normal for everyone, but the alliance should get Special Drops if they win the operation.
    (11)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    To make it even better, let players call in reinforcements to areas they have launched attacks on.

Add some special missions that players can use to build up their own personal pool of resources, that they can later spend on calling in NPC reinforcements to whatever area they want to attack. The total amount of resources available to a player could be based on the aforementioned missions, current campaign medal level, and WotG story progression. Perhaps each player should be limited to calling reinforcements one or two times per real life week.
    I would always call for the Piscean Casters and hope they build a Belfry. One of those and good Sch can wreck some mobs.

also we should be able to Donate our ANs to make our nation stronger, or atleast purchase better temps. I would spend 10k AN for a Insta Belfry or a Expermental Mantelet.
    (12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    I would always call for the Piscean Casters and hope they build a Belfry. One of those and good Sch can wreck some mobs.

also we should be able to Donate our ANs to make our nation stronger, or atleast purchase better temps. I would spend 10k AN for a Insta Belfry or a Expermental Mantelet.
    wow never was thinking about anything like this i like the idea!
    i have over 2m AN and would like to spend them to anything usefull because buying all the Voiddust is boring.....

btw even if i like the idea with insta calling a Belfry keep in mind the battle would be instantly over too because a Belfry or a Turret (i know we dont use them) cannot survive without a Attacking army
    (8)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Donate 100.000 AN to get the Funding stat increased SE DO IT FINALLY ! DO IT DO IT NAOW !
    (13)

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast