Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Error 105 for three days... locked out of account thanks to new site.

SO yeah... for the past three days I have been trying to reactivate my boyfriend's characters via the transfer method on the SE account management site for the past 3 days and have been getting an error 105 message every time.

All attempts to get live chat support always lead to me being told "no agents are available" after a set time despite being number 2/3 in the queue (basically there is nobody there to support... awesome.)

I am posting this here after having the old thread locked by a forum moderator who suggested going to the support team, since I am assuming this is a website related bug. No help, not even an official statment from SE concerning all of this account drama caused by their new site (I know others have been experencing the same error, or other errors), is simply unacceptable.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shibayama; 08-06-2011 at 01:00 AM.

Character
    Xiaomega
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Hello,
    Well i faced the same error and i kept checking this page in hope that SE would answer it (but like always they didn't) i also
    sent them 2 tickets with no hope.
    well finally yesterday by mere coincidence that both error 105 and 104 are related with the payment method. this showed how stupid is the error handling in SE site.

If you are using C&B same as i you need to make sure when you try to reactive the character they'll take the fee from you not like before.

i hope this helped you.
    could you please inform ppl in FFXIAH forums there was a gourp of ppl who were complaining about it.

GL!
    (0)

Character
    Garlok
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 69
    I had the same problem since the first of august. today i did something different..i thought about it and since i had no money in my card i thought about it and i thought that that was probably why i was getting the error, so i went to the bank put money in my shit and came back, instead of using the credit card option i bought crysta, reactivated and it worked, no error...so hopefully you get your problem solved
    (0)