The word is pERpetuation (no offense meant)

I chose to put this into a separate thread so as not to de-rail any of the other threads.

Really sorry everyone, but it annoys me a little bit that it's a word that we see every time we play, on numerous pieces of our gear, yet there are a huge number of people that can't spell it.
    Not even the shortened version... I'm a little fed up of seeing the words "-pREp cost".

I understand not everyone is great at spelling, and english isn't even everyone's first language, and I'm aware some people may have learning difficulties/dyslexia. These people, I can appreciate, but when I see a post with perfect spelling, maybe even a spelling edit at the bottom of the post, yet they still mis-spelt this, it makes me sigh.

Now maybe you hadn't even noticed the way it's spelt, so I'll let you off. You have been informed now though, so no more excuses

And that, America, is what grinds my gears^^
    (1)

Offense taken.

But mainly for the fact that perpetuation was created to begin with. Endgame has shown that perpetuation is meaningless, except as a way to prevent SMN from functioning between levels 1-75+.
    (0)