Thread: Ps3 black outs

Character
    Seyabr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Ps3 black outs

I m unable to log in my main char because of a wings of goddess scene as soon it starts my ps3 goes dark , already restart everything and checked files called a gm thinking he could at least try to warp my char to home point he didnt even showed up just send a message in the helped desk for me to look for tech support lol i already did before its useless i pretty much been getting black outs and games freezes for a while and its stupid that we pay for a game every month and dont even the support we need .
    That say and done SE for the love of god you want our money gives us a patch or whatever ,give us same straight answers of what or when you gonna start taking care of these because is annoying , put the ffxi on ps3 i ll give a 100 dollars for it and so everone else that been dealing with this forever u dont even have to use cds thats why ps network is there for , just use your heads there is a lot of people here who loves this game but you SE is making hard on us ....
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I know people are adverse to using the bug report template, but you're not even bothering to give details on where the bug occurs... only that you are on PS3 and are stuck in a cutscene for WotG.

A mod will come in shortly and ask you to fill in the following:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Class/Skill Rank:
    Physical Level:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    In-Game Time:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

If you have access to a PC version of the game, you can use that to get past the cutscene freeze for now.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kristal; 08-04-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Seyabr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I think nothing will be done thats why i didnt bother but if makes you happy is the cutscene Howl from heavens inside Windurst (s) i used the Campaing npc to teleport me back to windurst so i cant move or do anything before the scene starts and soon it does my ps3 goes black all the other info is useless i m on cable internet my char name is next to my post so yeah ...
    (0)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Welcome to the club:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-Freeze-Issues

p.s.: no matter how much details you provide, nothing has or is being done to fix this. SE does not care about PS2/3 users.
    (1)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Seyabr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    buying a pc version from direct2drive because thats the only way i will be able to log in my main char again it seems , thanks SE for making me spend money to resolve your owns issues , i dont like playing on pc never did so please come up with something or at least make a formal announcement that you will not support us users of ps2/ps3 so we can move on , we are seriously tired of the bullshit .
    (2)

Character
    Purehate
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Buying the PC version doesn't fix the problem. If ps2/ps3 players start quiting because of the lack of support then maybe they will get the point like they did with FFXIV that people quit in droves.
    (0)

Hello,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this freezing issue and we are aware of these occurrences through several reports submitted. Please know that we would like very much to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Key details such as your ISP, the exact section of the mission you're on, and the steps involved prior to causing this freeze will help us reproduce the issue and find a solution for you guys.
    May we request that you please provide following data posted below?

ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency/How many times has this occurred?:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Job/Sub/Level
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    In-Game Time: