Character
    Elidani
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95

A little advice please?

I am currently leveling goldsmithing. I have been farming all my materials. However, I am now having a bit of an issue. It isn't impossible, but farming gold beastcoins and gold ore to make the ingots I need is very difficult. Does anyone know of a good place to steal the gold beastcoins? Or perhaps mine the ore? I'd really appreciate any positive advice at this point.
    (0)

used to get them in beaudeux going after scrolls and stuff on the turtles deeper in --saphire, platinums, and such that are grouped together. Don't think it was the saphires...just those were what I would be after and would occasionally get an extra mob here and there.

Edit:
    Yeah... just pulled up the cyclopedia page for Beadeaux. Darksteel, Platinum, Ancient, and Sapphire list you can steal the coins, and Darksteel shows 4.5% drop with Platinum as 10% drop. It's a wiki, so the drop rates may be questionable. But I do recall snagging a couple here and there just nuking them down as a BLM and no TH, so if you have some THF support it may be worth a shot.
    (0)
    Last edited by RAIST; 08-04-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Elidani
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    Thank you very much! I have been trying out different areas and completely forgot about Beadeaux. Thanks again!!
    (0)