Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Most people won't have a problem with this new system, but those who do have the loudest voices....
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Most people won't have a problem with this new system, but those who do have the loudest voices....
    yeah and even the people that have no problems could support the people who have the problem, but seems like they don't like to stick together..........
    (4)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat View Post
    yeah and even the people that have no problems could support the people who have the problem, but seems like they don't like to stick together..........
    Why should I add to the problem when I don't see it being a problem in the first place?
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Why should I add to the problem when I don't see it being a problem in the first place?
    solidarity..... seems to be quiet unknown nowadays.....
    (0)

Character
    Twigg
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 93
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Congrats on now paying 3.9% more for ffxi each month!! (you do realize C&B charges a fee to use thier service... way to go SE!)
    This is not true. They charge that fee to put money in your C&B account, not for easy collect. You are not required to fund your account.

I signed up for ClickandBuy and have had no real problems. At first it kept rejecting my cc as unsupported or entered incorrectly. After a few tries, I changed my name to include my middle initial and it worked.

I also verified my bank account with them, and they made two $1.xx payments totaling $3.14. I was a little miffed when these were credited to my C&B account instead of just reversed, but when the bill came from SE this month they applied it to the bill and only charged my CC $11.81... no extra fees or anything.
    (1)

Character
    Azagthothe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The same logic can be applied to the 3-D secure system and the system before the 3-D secure requirement, but does that justify alienating parts of the playerbase? It wouldn't hurt anybody if they added more payment options to the current system, which would resolve most of the complaints.
    (2)
    Last edited by Azagthoth; 08-04-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthoth View Post
    The same logic can be applied to the 3-D secure system and the system before the 3-D secure requirement, but does that justify alienating parts of the playerbase? It wouldn't hurt anybody if they added more payment options to the current system, which would resolve most of the complaints.
    It wouldn't hurt anyone at all. Why not suggest that anyway?
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    my opinion:

using a 3rd party for payment is like giving a stranger in a backalley my CC + pin and tell him to go over to a shop to buy me something.

nobody would do that , but why are people still signing in to those 3rd partys? :O
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I won't dispute that C&B has had its fair share of complaints; but that also doesn't mean that the people it does work for are being mistreated or abused or anything. That being said, they need to provide additional options such that everyone with every situation is able to give SE the money they want to receive.
    (1)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Still no charges. Click and Buy account shows no transactions, bank shows no transactions, SE account shows no transactions. It's now August 3'rd and I'm starting to get worried.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast