Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    @ raist no I've been reading the threads. It is all just chilsh rage. And they do a test run wuth your account and then refund the money back. It is aeound 2.95 for it.

So far no one is giving proof or physical evidence they are just 1 saying how they looked up C&B from just going on the site. 2 say their friends have trouble. 3 flat out complain about having to file the form.
    Only legit complaint I've read are from people who are hsving the region does accept issue. But just crying and complaining will get people no where. I've seen 3 year old with more maturaty then I have seen on this forum. When your complaint also has an insult to a person It losses its value. Threads with tags that Insult lose their value. If you have a legit issue calmly discusse it. not go "se is so (beep) stupid. Did you guys actualy think that maybe JUST maybe SE is not at fault? Or that they didn't think this would have been an issue? We do not know why SE picked click and buy. or did crysta the way they did.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    I'll agree with you, I'm not sure if SE noticed the amount of countries that Click and Buy doesn't support. But, like I said, people will find problems with things they don't like.
    Your logic defies logic too, 'nuff said.
    (1)
    Proud to be "Old School" and to have completed CoP pre-nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    @ raist no I've been reading the threads. It is all just chilsh rage. And they do a test run wuth your account and then refund the money back. It is aeound 2.95 for it.

So far no one is giving proof or physical evidence they are just 1 saying how they looked up C&B from just going on the site. 2 say their friends have trouble. 3 flat out complain about having to file the form.
    Only legit complaint I've read are from people who are hsving the region does accept issue. But just crying and complaining will get people no where. I've seen 3 year old with more maturaty then I have seen on this forum. When your complaint also has an insult to a person It losses its value. Threads with tags that Insult lose their value. If you have a legit issue calmly discusse it. not go "se is so (beep) stupid. Did you guys actualy think that maybe JUST maybe SE is not at fault? Or that they didn't think this would have been an issue? We do not know why SE picked click and buy. or did crysta the way they did.
    OMG... someone.. please say the Pimp's prayer for me... I feel I'm about to loose it here.

Proof positive you either A.) haven't been reading what you are commenting on, or B.) are not comprehending what you are reading.

...the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence...
    That is not always a conspiracy theory. Just because you don't see the specific people posting the details themselves in this specific thread (they are elsewhere on these forums, and others as well--you've even been posting in some of those threads here) does not mean it is not happening. There have been issues just like these cropping up for months (if not years)that I have found evidence of. I pointed you to posts on their very own support portal with similar issues related to different services. That wasn't some random whining that I just pulled out of my butt somewhere--those are actual support tickets submitted to C&B in December of 2010. If I can pull that up from a simple google search, I find it hard to believe no one else has seen it--especially people in the industry supposedly charged with the task of investigating the company. The first place we went when investigating CC processors for our EGS products was...SURPRISE!! their own support forums!!!!

There is just so much... wrong ... with yet another one of your posts... I just can't continue to comment on it without loosing my cool with you.

I'm just going to turn one of your own tactics back on yourself. The fact that you had to respond like you just did just shows that you really need to go back and read your posts again, then take a good long look in the mirror and re-assess the level of maturity in the room.
    (2)
    Last edited by RAIST; 08-03-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Azagthothe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Rosina just wants attention; it's obvious if you look at some of the posts it has made. You're better off just ignoring it and it'll probably go away.

Ideally, they should have offered multiple payment options, as soon as they introduced the 3D Secure requirement for the direct payment option and continued to offer these same options today; they would have minimized the players they lost due to the 3D Secure requirement and they wouldn't be in the mess they're in now.
    (4)

5. 08-03-2011 09:34 PM
    Reason
    Inflammatory/Profanity

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Rosina, will you marry me?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Symrustar
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by browolf View Post
    went thru this morning through my visa cc for the correct amount.

Just saying as it's well/little known on forums people are disinclined to say when things worked.
    Congrats on now paying 3.9% more for ffxi each month!! (you do realize C&B charges a fee to use thier service... way to go SE!)
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    Your logic defies logic too, 'nuff said.
    Got any proof in that?

Plus, love the tag with my name on it. >.>
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by browolf View Post
    went thru this morning through my visa cc for the correct amount.

Just saying as it's well/little known on forums people are disinclined to say when things worked.
    well we talk again in ~3 months, let's see if everything is still fine then :x
    (0)

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    OMG... someone.. please say the Pimp's prayer for me... I feel I'm about to loose it here.
    Let us pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this - and guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that she might learn a -'s place. Amen.
    (2)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Had no issues whatsoever going thru the transfer process, even got my 1st billing email notice from Click/Buy.
    (0)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast