Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    Character
    Xellith
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Just let us get gear from einherjar that can have augments added to it based on what we purchase with ichor. Problem solved.

But nooooo SE is gonna make it retarded to do.

imo though Ampouls > purchase augments on new gear. (not augmenting existing gear)
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Eleven Fajin boots!
    We did Voidwatch today and Eleven Fajin Boots dropped!! Yay! Thank you Square Enix Incorporated! The Three People that got them today were really happy

Character
    Rayix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Static vs. Random, Non-Synergy vs. Synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post
    Greetings fellow adventurers!

Regarding the post Camate has made on Aug. 12th, there happens to be a mistake.

Using the synergy system to enhance artifact armors is not a final conclusion.
    We are planning to decide whether we should use the synergy system or not based on the discussion held on the forums.
    So for now, please send us your voices whether you prefer static stats or random stats by leaving synergy system out of the topic.

Since the general condition of the discussion was off the track, please resend your ideas if there happens to be a change along with this correction.

We apologize for the confusion this mistake may have brought.
    I don't think it really got too far off the track myself, since static is a system that works better through magian trials than synergy. So just take all the overwhelming majority votes for "Static" and you can safely assume most (if not all) of those people do NOT want it to go through synergy.

And going through magian would also open up the door for multiple paths to upgrade an item, letting us choose from sets of augments by means of implementing multiple trials per piece.

I will vote again for static Augments and no thank you to synergy.

That's my two gil on the matter.
    (0)
    The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power.
    How can I explain this to you... The sly eagle hides its claws.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I think i went 1/4 on a Perp-3 BPdelay- Fay Crozier though, I still use that same staff today LOL.
    My best friend had similar luck with her staff. For jobs without amazing weapons at the time, or jobs like Bard that got unique augments, those were pretty good. While never a great system, they were far from the worst that augmentation has wrought upon Vana'Diel.

For examples of time and effort spent to defile and devalue gear, look no further than the Evolith and Fields of Valor systems. Which seem to have been phased out due to being pretty pointless, now that I think about it.

More recent random-augment systems have either had very little cost to the player (Dominion Trophies, stuff from gold chests), or have been less than totally random (Sky/Abjuration augments).

Of course, there's always the chance that they will decide to rock out old-school and allow us to inflict Water Resistance +1~6 upon our Relic armor roughly 92% of the time.
    (1)

Character
    Akkarinn
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Just want to say how much I love everyone, conditional love that is. Condition being you've voted: STATIC.

Just thought I'd share!
    (0)

Character
    Ryce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Static. Definitely static.
    (0)

Character
    Tanzaw
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Static. For the love of God, static.

For the love of Altana, static.

I can't tell you how many tatters/scraps I've gone through trying to augment just one pair of Byakko Haidate, let alone the rest of my gear (which I can't even store now or remove augments to store even with a Flasque Of Revertant.
    (0)

Character
    Fearforever
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Static, {Yes please}
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post
    We are planning to decide whether we should use the synergy system or not based on the discussion held on the forums.
    So for now.
    *shurg*

Static please no random bs, as I said before the only thing /random in this command should be the command..../random.
    (0)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Static for sure,

Unless you guys were thinking of a system like A Crystaline Prophecy (and the other 2 expansions) with a set list of choosable augments to place on the gear itself...

That would be pretty nice...
    (0)

Bah!

Wheres your peoples adventuring spirits?! Does not one love feeling the rush and excitement of wondering what your augment will be? Wheres the fun in working to a goal of static boringness no surprise! no spice! no mystery! No wonder! (inb4 noreward!)

I admit if it was as Extreme as FoV, or Dominion Trophies, it would suck donkey dong, but if it was tame like Synergy-Sky stuff... it could have some potential!

But yah, I think we can stop voting now, 98% have voted Static lol
    (0)

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast