Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    Would we be augmenting the normal relic? or the relic+1? I never bothered with relic +1 because the stats were never worth the currency.
    they are talking about relic+2, so i suppose +1 must be acquired the old way.
    dynamis revamp part 2 is probably arch cop dynamis, so acquiring currency and -1 item doesnt seem an issue

Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    Let me rephrase this. What's better ? Killing Dragua 100 times exactly to get the WoE weapon or giving dragua 1/100 drop rate on verethragna ?
    still i dont understand lol
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    ・Will be able to store your equipment

With all the above in mind, please let us know which system you prefer!

In regards to items not being able to be stored once augmented
    We’re currently weighing the following two possibilities:

1. Make it possible to send relic equipment and enhanced relic equipment via delivery system
    2. Make the stats static
    Let me ask for clarification. Dev tem is considering asking players to not only juggle their AF items through porter moogle but also through 4x80 inventory slots and then inventory slots of their mule characters?
    My inbox is already clogged with crafting materials from mules, returns from AH etc. My outbox is clogged with crafting materials and other junk I send to mules and with junk I send to friends, which they don't receipt, because their inbox is clogged and they go through it once a fortnight or a week.
    You want me to remember which AF is on which mule? And then when I want to change job, drop my party, logout, login to mule, fetch AF from MH, run to AH, send out, log out, log in, send out AF from old job, clear inbox, receipt AF... Is the Dev team really considering something like this?

Why not consider this: drop PS2, introduce exclusive inventory slot (accessible from MH) that could hold all 100 pieces of AF1/AF1+1, then another for AF2/AF2+2, then another for AF3...

Not going to happen, so whatever you do, don't make me relog to mules just to change a job.
    (0)

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Static please.

(Because The Dev's historically have had a HORRIBLE grasp on the concept of "Random"...)
    (5)
    If you don't understand why Haste is so important, or if you don't think it is:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1847-Haste-and-You...-A-guide-to-the-misinformed.

Character
    Patrik
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    my vote is also for static. like many have already said, the random augment features in XI have been pretty bad, and it wouldn't be worth the frustration
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Honestly I would want this gear to be situational and not full-time like several pieces of AF3+2 are. That being said, I think random would honestly be better in the long run.

However I've had quite enough of non-perfect stats on Genbu's Shield, Zenith Crown +1, etc, etc, and I HATE THE RANDOM POOL AUGMENTS WITH A PASSION, because it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a perfectly augmented item. (In theory, N hands w/ +6 STR +4% Crit DMG and +x y Skill is possible, which would make them better than any piece in the game for the jobs that can use them (+14 STR, +5 DEX, +4% Crit DMG is better than pretty much, well, everything in every slot. Or I believe you can get up to 8 Attack, which could be better for jobs like THF).

SO, for the sake of sanity and my gil-wallet, please do static.
    (1)

Static with options please...

and if all possible not though Synergy...............

The only thing random in this game needs to be /random command...nothing else!
    (3)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Static static static! I love being able to store my gear, especially in the case of AF and Relic which I can't use on other jobs.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Rayix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

/vote 2...again!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    Let me rephrase this. What's better ? Killing Dragua 100 times exactly to get the WoE weapon or giving dragua 1/100 drop rate on verethragna ?
    There's a zero out of place here, it SHOULD read:
    What's better? Killing Voidwrought 10 times exactly to get the WoE weapon, or giving Gancanagh 1/1,000 (1/100,000 if you're good at your job) drop rate on Verethragna?
    The random-stat generator is a very cruel mistress. Your odds of getting good augments vary inversely with your skill. The better you are, the worse your odds are of getting worthwhile augments. I would rather work hard, overcome the most challenging obstacles, and KNOW what I'm working for climbing the highest mountains, than run aimlessly through the fields forever, HOPING to find something of value.

Edit: This poll isn't JUST about AF2+2 augments, but about sending a message to SE for ALL augment systems to come. NO MORE RANDOM-STAT GENERATION EVER AGAIN, PLEASE!

P.S: I'm re-voting for Static Augments, AGAIN!
    (3)
    Last edited by Ryx; 08-13-2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Thought of a better way to say this.
    The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power.
    How can I explain this to you... The sly eagle hides its claws.

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Static stats, not synergy. We'll "repeat" whatever task it involves enough making items not only for ourselves, but friends. And since most relic gear is garbage, unless whatever suddenly makes them not, the process shouldn't be too mind-numbing. One advantage of static boosts, too, is that if it simply becomes a +2 item, a moogle slip can be made to hold all Relic+2s.
    (0)

Character
    Georgcantor
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    I don't exactly know when ppl stopped wanting to actually work for their good gear in this game but I hope it's random. More power for more work is just fine by me. Whatever gets the better stats {Yes, please.}.
    (2)

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast