Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
    Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Ever tried synergy augments? They're random, but they're from a group of set stats, which are relevent to the piece you are upgrading. I am for static upgrades as I think I posted earlier (tho that was months ago, cheers for the necro...) but your bolded section is dumb.
    Some of the sky augments are epic (shura kabuto, zenith pumps, seiryu's kote, adaman hauberk), but the variance is high enough to discourage most people to do it. And the batch of stats from which the random system choses is quite big. The different lists of augments on ffxiclopedia or BG wiki don't have even half the possiblilities.
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    Some of the sky augments are epic (shura kabuto, zenith pumps, seiryu's kote, adaman hauberk), but the variance is high enough to discourage most people to do it. And the batch of stats from which the random system choses is quite big. The different lists of augments on ffxiclopedia or BG wiki don't have even half the possiblilities.
    There's a thread on BG with most things known. It's safe to say that there's an "HQ" augment, which is modified by HQ, HQ2, HQ3, like Crit Damage Bonus on N hands is a HQ augment, can get none with HQ1, up to 2 with HQ1, and 4(+1) with HQ3.

Then there's a secondary augment, which is also affected by HQ, but has several different possible augs.

Finally there's the random augment which can be anything like HP, Accuracy, Attack, STR, INT, etc. I think the random aug can be anything on anything, but I'm not absolutely sure about that. Never seen INT on A head, never seen STR on N hands, but there's things like STR+7 on Shura legs... so it could just be really rare or something.

Still a lot unknown, so take that information with a grain of salt, but It seems to be generally correct in my experience.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    yeah there is 3 "main stats" and rest looks like it can be anything really. Both wiki lack mention of STR and acc as possible augments fo example, on shura zunari kabuto +1, which make it beyond epic. Best I've got myself is dex+4 attac+6 WS+3%, but should be possible to get STR+5 att+7 since att+7 is the best possible attack, and since ive gotten all kind of STAT+5 except STR so far ( even AGI+5 for kanagi NINs).
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I think you were looking for this page.
    (1)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    I think you were looking for this page.
    I didn't know there was such a detailed page, took everything I knew from experience and hearsay.

Though I can confirm almost all of that information to be true; I actually have DEX+5 on B. haidate :O

inb4 bg haters, that page is quite informative for those who don't know how it works.
    (0)

Would have linked the exact page Byth did, if he hand't already - it's a great resource and almost all abjs/gear are accounted for.
    (0)

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I'd really like them to do the static. Random crap is just ugh.... especially when you have done over and over and still get the crappy augments. If there doing +2 the relic they should do some +2 to AF1 sets. I could see alot more ppl doing Limbus if they did that.
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    I don't know if its necessarily +2

It sounded that it would be closer to ACP, MKE, and ASA gear where you choose an augment on it

We voted whether or not that augment would be static (i.e. HP+25) or random (i.e. HP+5~35)
    (0)

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55