Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Character
    Uptempo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruentus View Post
    I stopped reading here. If you relegate relic equipment +2 to synergy, you'll isolate the players. Those who have no interest in synergy won't bother, even for this, and those who are just starting synergy will have to grind for a few months just to get their skills high enough to finish their relic equipment +2.

In short, using synergy for this at all is a terrible idea. Go back to using Sagheera.
    Just wanted to point out how much false information is in this post i leveled synergy from 0-80 in 3 days for around 500k
    (0)
    Htid!

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    It's not a poll on "do you want static with good stats" so you are wrong and you won't get it.
    Says you. And no one believes you, and if they do, they shouldn't. You're worse than a regular troll, you're a clueless troll. But it's fun quoting you.

Kill an NM 100 times.
    Groundless assumption.

100 times for the crap, 200 for the mediocre.
    Groundless assumption.

100 days
    Groundless assumption.

lawl it means you can include the stats of your dream in the random
    Wrong inference. It means you won't get specific stats you're looking for, but stats that SE decided to give you.

Since they will suck, don't worry because you will be able to store them !
    Wrong inference. It means SE realizes PS2 limitations suck and wanna give us to be able to play more than two fully geared jobs.

In order to have average stats not much work is needed, but if you are dedicated enough to your job you can be special.
    Wrong inference and interpretation. It says nothing about how much work is needed for crap augments. Even the best augments could still be crap. And if you're dedicated and do it every day, every night for the rest of your life, you might still have it worse than the guy who got it on his first try.

bad luck
    Predictable bad luck. Some people will lose, others will win. It will drive people further apart.

good luck
    See above.

random stats will not suck if try a few times and will be awesome if you try a lot.
    Groundless assumption. Even now best augments on the best pieces are largely useless. Only a handful augmented items with extremely lucky augments beat regular items, and it was always like this.

You know nothing of logic (and probabilities, as it turns out). You disgrace your name.
    (7)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Static please. I want those upgrades to take some time to achieve (trials? whatever) and have fixed stats that will be the same for everybody.
    This rewards effort and dedication, plus it allows you to make "choices" and make you feel like you're in control, the random stats thing only rewards luck and makes you feel like you depend on a random numbers generator, with very little control over it. It gets very frustrating... It's part of the reason why I Can't stand the synergy augment system, as good as some upgrades potentially are, it's incredibly frustrating (and expensive sometimes!) trying to get there.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Scrynth
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Random augments w/ Synergy!!
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo View Post
    Just wanted to point out how much false information is in this post i leveled synergy from 0-80 in 3 days for around 500k
    Sorry to veer a tiny bit off topic here, but, how'd you do that? Any Synergy advice would be helpful, as I haven't leveled Synergy due to the cost of leveling.

That said, I'd still prefer static, storable gear, even if it was way, way harder to do. But I've already said that.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Sorry to veer a tiny bit off topic here, but, how'd you do that? Any Synergy advice would be helpful, as I haven't leveled Synergy due to the cost of leveling.
    buy the mats for a recipe above your rank (can do lv 80 recipes at level 0...). If it requires 30 earth element for example, spam feed earth fewel until the recipe aborts by itself. Never choose "end synergy". repeat for 3 nights and you will be level 80.
    (0)

In reply to Camate's post:
    Static stats definitely. However, I think many players would prefer the use of magian trials over synergy augments.
    (0)
    Zaeon - Ragnarok

Here's a crazy idea.

How about combining the two? You complete a quest that covers your whole armor set, ending in a Boss fight, and then you get to select from a list of options what you'd like as augments. That way it's not random AND you can control any unique stats you might want.
    (1)

Character
    Joyroth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Static Stats
    (0)

Character
    Kaari
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    I second the Static, simply because im tired of SE takign the lazy approach with this stupid synergy Augmentation crap, i dont have the time nor the patience to level up Synergy, so i either have to a) beg a friend, which none of them have it, so thats out or b) Pay out the god damn ass in gil, again, which i dont have, for some A Hole to augment it for me, and the clincher, i might not even get anything good until i spend million upon millions of gil

Thanks SE, synergy is awesome >.>b
    (0)

Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast