Done.
    (0)

Character
    Geabrielle
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Actually, I think the reason only 3 mythics have been created is the difficulty and support of whatever community a blm finds themselves in. You can't base numbers off of 3 single samples as opposed to the countless numbers of other weapons being created, samples built for and tested. On paper it might not look that great, but until a larger sample can be obtained, who are we to knock what's there?

That being said, It -is- there and it's the all-in-one option every blm I've ever known is clambering for. All we can do honestly is keep asking for the necessary adjustments to make it the ultimate weapon we desire for its difficulty in attainment ... and stop with the LOL bullcrap that is the Emp staff.

Seriously SE, why would you possibly make the easier attainable staves so much 'better' than what is the only feasible ultimate weapon of sorts. If it's not possible to raise the final MAB to 60+, then increase the magic accuracy from 10 to 30, like Tinnin staff has, or even 20. Or add an elemental affinity effect, or magic crit % bonus or something that isn't hinged on an aftermath we'll never get to proc .. cuz you know DDs LOVE to see a blm meleeing..... Throw us a bone, devs!
    (2)

At level 99, they need to make it possible to merge two elemental weapons of the same name, but different stats, into a single weapon. This sounds realistic enough to apply for all elemental weapon trials but not physical.

Example
    Lv95 - [Varuna's Staff +3]
    Ice Affinity: Magic DMG+7
    Ice Affinity: Casting Time -15%
    (no magic accuracy)

Plus +

Lv95 - [Varuna's Staff +3]
    Ice Affinity: Magic Accuracy +7
    Ice Affinity: Recast Time -15%
    (no magic attack)

Equals =

Lv99 - [Shiva's Staff]
    Ice Affinity: Magic DMG+7
    Ice Affinity: Magic Accuracy +7
    Ice Affinity: Recast Time -15%
    Ice Affinity: Casting Time -15%
    (1)

Character
    Erecia
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    I don't want to have to double all my work on the elemental staves just to gain a little magic accuracy and some recast time I couldn't care less about. That's hellish and awful.

I'd much prefer the final form staves look similar to what they do right now but give access to a unique spell when equipped. Maybe something like light elemental damage + related elemental status effect + related statistic decrease. So the wind spell would do like wind damage, have a chance to inflict silence, and lower agility. That'd be neat.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Erecia, that would be great for a SMN, but when as a blm do you find yourself in melee combat?
    (0)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    Erecia, that would be great for a SMN, but when as a blm do you find yourself in melee combat?
    she doesn't mean as an ensilence effect, she means (I think) that Aero, Aeroga, and Aeroja spells would have a % chance to inflict silence. That would be pretty neat.
    (0)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    though perhaps it would be hard to implement for all 6 nukes. Maybe instead of silence/poison/paralyze, to inflict the associated elemental debuff effect? Burn, shock, rasp, frost, choke, drown, which in turn takes care of lowering the associated stat.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2