Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    So possibly prevents enmity accumulation for a period after using douse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancil View Post
    If I had to guess, it just removes more enmity.

3rd post in this thread is a link to BGwiki testing showing that it is neither of these.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    does it reduce ALL enmity tho? Cause after using douse and having a nm return to the tank, even after a few mins one nuke can get the hate back on me if there is only a handful of us. And Im not even a well geared or high damage wielding blm as I found the job annoying after the aby release so I now only use it to proc. I always just assumed it lowered u a couple notches on the list but didnt remove it entirely since I could jump back so high with one weak iv-v nuke.
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Michae View Post
    does it reduce ALL enmity tho? Cause after using douse and having a nm return to the tank, even after a few mins one nuke can get the hate back on me if there is only a handful of us. And Im not even a well geared or high damage wielding blm as I found the job annoying after the aby release so I now only use it to proc. I always just assumed it lowered u a couple notches on the list but didnt remove it entirely since I could jump back so high with one weak iv-v nuke.
    Spike damage always seems to do that. It removes all enmity (as far as I've read up) just doesn't remove you from the list like Hide.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    3rd post in this thread is a link to BGwiki testing showing that it is neither of these.
    ok, I read the BGwiki testing page, and figure the directional aspect has some promise. It's possible enmity douse when used with gloves could shed hate from you and (some/all) any player stood between you and the mob. Or you and anyone stood the far side of you from the mob. Requires 3 people to test though; all of those tests were done with 2 people.
    (0)

Player
    Another enmity related issue is "Enhances Soul Jump" on Lancer Cuissots+2. These have been tested to not enhance accuracy or damage in any way and these jumps already don't create any hate(A freshly pulled mob with Dia did not turn to hit me after a 3.5k Triple Attack Soul Jump". They can't possibly reduce hate any further so I wonder...
    (0)

Player
    I anxiously await to see how the Devs will weasel their way out of this one.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I anxiously await to see how the Devs will weasel their way out of this one.
    By ignoring it, like they do with 99% of questions on here.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    SE Response: something to do with enmity, calling it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2