Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Everyone should use the sac torque... I've been trying to figure out how to full-time the crazy thing.
    (0)

Enjoy your visits to towns!

Well, I guess only really S-zones and Al Zhabi would let your pet stay and drain HP though.
    (0)

Player
    There are at least 2 avatars that are cheap enough to use full time with this torque. One's favor is Regen, the other is Refresh. The job is half done right there.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    There are at least 2 avatars that are cheap enough to use full time with this torque. One's favor is Regen, the other is Refresh. The job is half done right there.
    All avatars are cheap enough now without favor, +3mp per tick is easily achievable. Keep Regen II up full time job done. Wouldn't it be pointless using favor to full time torque(not that its not pointless anyway to full time it regardless), what with the attack penalty attached to favor?
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

I think the problem is that sac torque probably doesn't add to melee hits, meaning it won't really improve your damage at all by full timing it.
    (0)

Character
    Angelios
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I pretty much agree with the OP. I was just thinking about about ways we SMN can raise the effectiveness of our avatars by intentionally increasing the perp cost. At this point in the game perp isn't an issue as its easy to go way below the cap of perp, so why not let us intentionally increase it?
    (0)

Character
    Ezekieal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ya OP is a pretty sound suggestion. Although for increasing the bp: rage cost by 50% i would expect a pretty decent increase in dmg.
    (0)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Wow, a Summoner JA idea thats actually good. I like it.
    (0)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    I think the problem is that sac torque probably doesn't add to melee hits, meaning it won't really improve your damage at all by full timing it.
    There's that word again: "probably." You have a lot of time to complain on forums, go put on your gear and whack something!
    (0)

There's that word again: "probably." You have a lot of time to complain on forums, go put on your gear and whack something!
    Whack? We are talking pets, it is more like sic or assault you should tell me to do.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast