Transfered account but stuck at payment options

So I transfered my account over but had issues with the offered payment options and have yet to change/add any other payment options.

Does this mean I'll be locked out of my account at next payment date or will it still take my old CC payment as usual that I had setup previously till the 31st?
    (0)

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    You'll be locked out if you don't add some kind of payment information before your next billing period, most likely sometime after the 31st. It'll be on your SE account page what day they plan to bill you. If you can't use either of the current payment options (like myself and alot of other people), pray they add more options before then or you're done >.>
    (0)

Character
    Misi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Yeah, this is confusing. I've had my click and buy registered since 2010 and had all ready added Square Enix Account Management System, card verified, the works. it's listed in the easy collect section AND did the walk through by SE before the first of this month and got emails that verify the transfer on july 27th but I still have not been billed yet. What gives? Even on my bank statements it isn't listed as a pending or completed transaction. If it were the old method I would have been billed on the 1st of this month no problem.

anyone else have this problem/fixed it?
    (0)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I've the same problem and my (hopefully) temporary workaround is to use Crysta until they fix click and Buy or introduce an easy, customerfriendly way to pay what I wan't to play.
    (0)

Support Rep
    Runespider,

As noted in the general forum rules, this forum is for the discussion of technical issues. In the future, please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center directly for any account or billing related issues. For assistance with account-related issues, please contact us directly through the SQUARE ENIX Support Center. Unfortunately, since this situation does not involve any technical trouble, we have had to lock the thread.

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center
    (0)