Idea to reduce those single-digit numbers on high def mobs

I read Karbuncle posting about THF in Voidwatch and on certain high HNMs seeing numbers from 1-15 on melee attacks and it got me thinking of a way to stop us from simply being tp feed for the enemy.

The idea that I came up with is kind of based around footwork:

I have no interest in coming up with a name for it; if anyone wants to, feel free.

JA
    Reacast 1 min
    Duration 5 mins
    Adds together the damage and delay of both weapons when dual-wielding and treats them as a 2-handed weapon with a 100% crit rate.

When standing behind the mob, accuray is 100%
    When standing with another player between the THF and the mob, accuracy is 100% and hate is transferred to that player.
    To prevent it from being broken, dual wield levels have no effect on delay whilst this JA is active.
    When not fulfilling the criteria for SA or TA, is subject to accuracy check.

Alternately:
    Delay is set to 999, but SA and TA are active 100% of the time.
    Does not need to be behind the mob to get SA bonus mods, but is then subject to an accuracy check, unless another player is between THF and the mob, though AGI will not be added to damage during this time.

It would be kind of like having 100% SA, but you would still need to gear for haste cap, so you wouldn't have your best DEX gear, so the numbers wouldn't be quite so high. Maybe since it would be like having permanent SA, the "Increased chance of treasure hunter when using SA or TA" would come into play here too, further enhancing our TH abilities vs RNG and blue procs etc.

Any Thoughts? And before you post "this would suck in exp pt", I know, that's why I stated at the start it would be primarily to help out in situations where we hit for tiny numbers, feeling dwarfed by the other DDs and simply feeding tp to the mob. It could also be used when soloing a dangerous mob where tp feed is an issue, or as a way to enhance your own TH when you can't TA or SA to help get the values up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 07-18-2011 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Spelling ><

Character
    Smushtribal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I fought high lvl hnms in void watch and with red curry and /war you wont hit that low can also get fire Kila i off and it with my twash. att if no twash mystic or mandau 2 fire Kila would be great
    (0)
    Smush is a Beast!

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff494/smush2/

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Here's an idea..have some get a trail weapon that lower def. And another that lowers evasion...and have Darkknights sap VIT, AGI and accuracy, and BLM casting choke and frost and maybe people number would go up....but that is definitely NOT the way people play this game now a days.
    (1)

How can you possibly think it's reasonable to have a weapon with around 300-400 delay and 80 DMG with 100% crit rate? Are you truely insane? And perma SA/TA? even with 999 delay... just no.
    (2)